JLT 2017 Wk2/AFLW R4 - Melbourne v Carlton (DBL Header), Casey Fields, from 11.35am, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Kreuzer is an absolute tool

He isn't a bad player, in fact he is quite good, but it really shows that the gap between the first 5 picks in every draft is not that big. The Kreuzer Cup, where Kreuzer was seen as easily the best player in the draft has proven to be incorrect. Rarely these days is pick 1 any better than pick 2, 3 or 4.

He isn't a bad player, in fact he is quite good, but it really shows that the gap between the first 5 picks in every draft is not that big. The Kreuzer Cup, where Kreuzer was seen as easily the best player in the draft has proven to be incorrect. Rarely these days is pick 1 any better than pick 2, 3 or 4.

Not saying he's bad, just a campaigner.

I know, i'm just serving up awful banter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The #1 clearance + cp winner in the comp is kind of missing from our midfield today, finding the ball will never be a problem with cripps in the side.
Will never be among the worst midfields with him in the side, it does paper over cracks a little though. I'm not a fan of Gibbs but Murphy having a good year and playing most games would obviously help.

The #1 clearance + cp winner in the comp is kind of missing from our midfield today, finding the ball will never be a problem with cripps in the side.
Even with Cripps in, that midfield will struggle.
But I doubt anyone is unaware that the blues are very early into a major rebuild.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back