JLT 2017 - Wk2 - North v Hawthorn, Arden Street, 2.05pm, Foxfooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Vickery. Poor man's Spangher, frankly.

He's utter rubbish. Comparing him to David Hale saying he's kicked 40 goals more than Hale over 10 years before coming to Hawthorn. The bloke plays nearly all of every game down forward, Hale was a ruckman. Ridiculous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What will haws defense look like this year?

Duryea, Gibson?
Burton hasent lined up in defense in JLC.
Sicily hasnt quite got used to a change.

Hmmm..

Wx, Frawley, Stratton
Birchall, ???, Burgoyne

Maybe..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fwdline looks STRONG any 6 of: Burton, Bruest, Gunston, Puopolo, Rioli, Roughead, Sicily, Stewart, Shoey & Vickery.
Should be fine.

Mids look alot better this year, still need someone to stand up to replace Hill but OMeara and Mitchell look good and the extra influence from the fwds in Roughead, Bruest, Cyril, Gunston has show because of our depth in that area.

Ruck: missing Cegler and BB definitely showed, but both Vickery and fitz did well.
Pitto not ready.

Defense is a worrie. Dont even aske me to name a best 6 because i couldnt. Id say we have 4 safe picks thats it.

North fans is it true you guys used your 26 for the entirety of the match?

Hawks only used 22. Had 4 sitting out the 1st half. Then another 4 second. (Give or take 10mins)

Didn't both teams play 26 players? They decided with to go with a set 22 for each half, but both teams still used 26 players.
I don't know about north, but hawthorn have used the preseason to allow the kids to lead. Last week hawthorn only used 20 players in Each of the 3rd and 4th quarters, I'd assume it's the same again

North fans is it true you guys used your 26 for the entirety of the match?

Hawks only used 22. Had 4 sitting out the 1st half. Then another 4 second. (Give or take 10mins)

Not true at all.

We had a number go off and put on ice for starters (may have noticed no Clarke and Ziebell after the first quarter).

Goldy off the ground for a lot of it as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back