Game Day JLT1 - Richmond v Melbourne - Sunday March 3rd, 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Please... they took cotchin, martin and nankervis off at 3/4 time and were toying around and u guy kicked virtually everything whijst they were missing...

Yeehaaaaa back2back

Only saw the second quarter. Was disappointed the way we constantly broke down going forward. Too many times we kicked and hoped. Didn't seem to cope when Richmond went up a gear. But it's pre season and it's hard to get a read on these game's. We were missing players, as mentioned before we rolled Collingwood in 2012 and we thought maybe Neeld is the right man.

No.. i wouldnt say u take it too seriously.., cotchin and martinvwere dominating and nank had kicked three goals...

Going onto the opposition supporters' board to "explain" why there was a shift in momentum in a JLT game, that you ended up winning. Yeah - you definitely are taking this pre-season game too seriously.

Ended up winning? I barrack for the cats! Lol!

My bad, didn't see that. Just assumed you were a Tigers supporter given your struggle with the English language, oh and the fact that this was a game between the Tigers and the Dees. Makes it even more perplexing that you'd be posting here then :drunk:

No... that has been clearly established by virtually every poster thay u were undermanned... i was merely pointing put why the game changed in the last...not to mention the 100 metre goal!

Like it or not, that 100m rule is the new interpretation of the 50m rule.

Even if it was down to butler and oliver having a laugh side by side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Maynard actually touched the ball?

He's a bust. Will play out his playing days in VFL. A tryer with little to no skills unfortunately.[/QUOTE]
He should of stuck to basketball. He might of been a competent Bballer

My bad, didn't see that. Just assumed you were a Tigers supporter given your struggle with the English language, oh and the fact that this was a game between the Tigers and the Dees. Makes it even more perplexing that you'd be posting here then :drunk:

But not less factual.

Alright, went down to the game, it was a decent game, definitely worth the price of admission. The power outage was funny, and the streaker at the end was even more hilarious when he got taken down. Take aways for mine

Joel Smith, looks more comfortable as a forward just needs to impact more
Preuss, Won't lie early on he was ordinary until about the last term. Will improve though, but i don't think we play him and Max together
Trac, good first half just fell out of the game again
Petty, actually positioned himself well, and i thought he played a decent game, Hore was very similar
Jordon, had to look a couple of times to make sure he wasn't Vince. Doesn't have the skill set yet, but he's a handy draftee. Very impressed though by his game
Jeffy, oh no Jeffy

Maynard, Very Very Ordinary. When your first disposal is a goal in the 3rd quarter, you've had a bad day at the office. I want him to make it, but i just don't see what the coaches see in him yet

Alright, went down to the game, it was a decent game, definitely worth the price of admission. The power outage was funny, and the streaker at the end was even more hilarious when he got taken down. Take aways for mine

Joel Smith, looks more comfortable as a forward just needs to impact more
Preuss, Won't lie early on he was ordinary until about the last term. Will improve though, but i don't think we play him and Max together
Trac, good first half just fell out of the game again
Petty, actually positioned himself well, and i thought he played a decent game, Hore was very similar
Jordon, had to look a couple of times to make sure he wasn't Vince. Doesn't have the skill set yet, but he's a handy draftee. Very impressed though by his game
Jeffy, oh no Jeffy

Maynard, Very Very Ordinary. When your first disposal is a goal in the 3rd quarter, you've had a bad day at the office. I want him to make it, but i just don't see what the coaches see in him yet

To be fair to Maynard he wasn’t on the ground till the 2nd half.

Hope Weid is opposed to Rance a fair bit today, good learning opportunity.
I only noticed one Weid-Rance contest but Weid ******* ruined him with his body work and then dropped the mark haha. I did get pretty excited though

Cotchin did s**t all today

49% game time
16 disposals
3 clearances
6 inside 50s
360 metres gained

All while pretty obviously cruising around...

Wouldnt say s**t all, but to each their own i guess

Haha, so it wasn’t clear at the game that Maynard, Sparrow and Kielty didn’t come on until the 2nd half? Not that it would have been likely to make much difference of course, because he’s awful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back