Game Day JLT1 - Richmond v Melbourne - Sunday March 3rd, 4.40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Your not even going to the game, are you? That’s just your usual Sunday...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's my birthday and I'll do as I please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who melts over tomorrows result deserves a week off
Noted.

But what if someone celebrates? What if someone is mildly interested? What if someone expresses an opinion?

In the spirit of the last page or two it’s wildfire for everyone.

A quick look and you think that is not a bad side we have in which shows the depth the club is built, then you realise we are missing

May
Jones
Lewis
Viney
Lever
Gawn
Oliver
Hibberd
Melksham
Hannan
Kolo
Vandenburg

Arguably 8 of the first 12 names on the team sheet haha

A quick look and you think that is not a bad side we have in which shows the depth the club is built, then you realise we are missing

May
Jones
Lewis
Viney
Lever
Gawn
Oliver
Hibberd
Melksham
Hannan
Kolo
Vandenburg

Arguably 8 of the first 12 names on the team sheet haha

Oliver is playing (Only a half apparently) but I get your point.

lol we've all been guilty in the past of reading to much into a practise game

2012 Nab Cup Round 2 - Beating Grand finalists Collingwood who put in a decent lineup, Neeld era looked off to a promising start
2014 Nab Challenge vs Richmond - Roos is the messiah, beats finalist Richmond in first game. Although Geelong deflated the bubble very fast next week

2015 Nab Challenge vs Essendon - The Melts on this board when Viney kicked across goal and cost us the game against the top ups. It was something to behold, Probably one of the worst melts i've seen over a practise game. I think you all forgot how legit bad this was seriously taken.

I think after that we finally got serious on here about practise games, and by serious i mean not caring about them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back