List Mgmt. Josh Kelly to North | PConnors - Kelly would come home for family reasons -NBowen says NM $10m/9yrs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven May out of contract is an interesting one...

If either JK/Dusty falls over, i would move heaven and earth to sign him. GUN.

It would go against the grain considering our current list of defenders and our recent draft picks.

Very good player, but I can't see us prioritizing him as a target.

It would go against the grain considering our current list of defenders and our recent draft picks.

Unlike some of the others, he seemed to be genuinely about process, due diligence and awaiting CBA outcomes before re-signing. I didn't get a sense he was wanting to move, but who knows. Regardless, I agree this is an area of the field we've invested in and wouldn't be prioritising.

Definitely would go against the grain, but just imagine :SPLURT

Wouldnt be able to satisfy trading demands anyway, unless it was Dusty signing instead of JK...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone catch Sam McClure on SEN this afternoon? I listened but just want some confirmation that I heard right.
He spoke about the Saints offer to Kelly. I'm pretty sure he said they're offering less then North, less then a mill per year but were pitching it to him off the promise of being successful. I've had a hunt around and the only thing is a small line on twitter

Anyone catch Sam McClure on SEN this afternoon? I listened but just want some confirmation that I heard right.
He spoke about the Saints offer to Kelly. I'm pretty sure he said they're offering less then North, less then a mill per year but were pitching it to him off the promise of being successful. I've had a hunt around and the only thing is a small line on twitter

I can't see a trade being resolved before the end of the season either.

If he's not re-signed with GWS by 3/4s of the way through the season then you know he's gone. Let's just hope it means it's us he's intending to sign with.

This continued media negativity towards North as a destination club really, really irritates me. For a start what on earth makes St Kilda a potentially more succesful club than ours when you compare the two lists. Next time we play them this year no doubt they'll market the game as the Josh Kelly Cup.

I did in the evening. He also said that Saints wont be offering as much as $1m but they'll be selling him the list and bla bla. Laughable really.

So I sent in an SMS I sent in after that said "So in other words Josh isnt going to the Saints...North offering more money, was a North supporter growing up and his dad played for the club. North have a very great promising list of players so therefore theres no real legitimate and logical reason to suggest he would even consider the Saints".

Going by what Treloar says about his character, you'd think he will be either staying at GWS or go where his heart takes him.....

I'll stick with what I claim. Already told North he is coming and deal will be done with GWS throughout the year or in the last 5 mins of the trade period to get him here.

The boofy haired insect McCLure trying so hard to be significant.. yawn..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back