Julia Gillard's Communist party connections - a warning to the people of Australia.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else worried that we may have a Red as our Prime Minister?

I thought people need to be aware of Julia's past to make an informed vote. All around the world people are talking about how Australia is now under Communist control - I feel it is in the best interests of Australia and BF to know this.
?

**** you're an incredible ********!

Agree, but sadly for Julia, she is in the wrong party, should be in the Greens, the right faction will control her. :(

Grow up you damn fool!

I'm voting greens as well because i'm in a safe labour seat and want to send some sort of message. If i was voting in the seat of melbourne (like i should be) i would most definitely vote labour. I agree we need to send labour a message but you have rocks in your head if you think the Greens can run this country. :rolleyes:

Grow up you damn fool!

That's a fairly shallow and flimsy reply there. Sorry, but that and the follow-up posting there both seem like pretty lazy responses.

Although it's also fair to say that the two posts from Mantis were lacking in real substance, since there was no backing provided for his claims there either. Those were lazy postings too.

(Edit - Of course, this thread as a whole is essentially the product of lazy and shallow - not to mention immature - thought processes, so I guess such content is kinda appropriate to be posted here :p)

In the end, you have your opinion, whatever you're basing it on, and others have theirs. Yours is not inherently of greater credence, particularly since you made no attempt to substantiate it.

And although the Greens are still a long way from government, or from being the most substantial element amongst the opposition parties, for that matter, I don't think that the Greens' approach to economic policy, fiscal policy, or governmental stewardship in general, would be less responsible than that of the ALP, I think it would be superior.

Which would be one reason why myself and others are part of a growing number of Green voters in this country.

Moreover, once people like Nick McKim move towards Federal Parliament, I'm confident the party will gain yet further support, along with further improvement in public perception, which will see the Greens grow further in stature as a political force in this country.

But again, although I do think this judgement of mine is a reasonable one, it's still only my opinion.

Good idea - I might start a topic about Julia's Atheism since she refuses to swear on the bible.

Expect it soon.

Did you know that when you enlist into the Australian Military that you have the option to swear on the bible or not?

KevinCat07 said:
Good idea - I might start a topic about Julia's Atheism since she refuses to swear on the bible.

Expect it soon.
Although I may be Catholic, I find it quite offensive that politicans are supposed to swear on the bible. We are supposed to be a secular state and I would be much happier that they were sworn in holding the constitution

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be far though people's political ideals change over time so this article is a little irrelevant. I think the political context at the time needs to be taken into context too. I can't believe I am actually defending her :eek:

My point being that religious minsters tend to have some pretty wacky ideas.

Thetans. Xenu. Angels. Sins. Devils. Demons. Ressurections. Deities. Spirits. Demigods. Walking on Water. Faith Healing. Transmutation of one substance into another via faith. Miracles. Spaceships. Limbo. Purgatory. Heaven. Hell. Nirvanna. Valhalla. Magic Warhammers. Etc.

Which they generally base moral codes on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back