Racing June Daily Thread: Queensland - Dodgy Every Day, A Yulong Finally Wins A Race

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be following in Olly’s two & only rides today at Wang R1/2. Both rides are from the Price/Kent stable & he does t normally go that far for holidays unless it’s worth his while.

I like the second one especially. Staying out of race 1 been burnt before on early races

Will be following in Olly’s two & only rides today at Wang R1/2. Both rides are from the Price/Kent stable & he does t normally go that far for holidays unless it’s worth his while.
That one in R2 looks an absolute ripper bet

I’m loading up on that

He doesn’t go to Wangaratta to ride donkeys, these things usually bolt in

TAB have given me 10 multipliers each for today and tomorrow. Obviously know how well i am going given i was planning to have only 2 bets per day. Fully expecting 10 1.02s but will report back!
No need to track results, corp offers provide a solid guide to recent performance ;)

Funny development over here.
I think i was chatting with Mazza1234678 about a horse oddly named 'Fuhrer'.
I sent an enquiry (not really a complaint) to the RWWA (the VRC equivalent in WA) about whether they authorised the names of thoroughbreds and got this response...

'...the name of the Thoroughbred has been found to be unacceptable.'

'After consultation with my manager (a RWWA steward), RWWA has now formally contacted the Central Registrar at Racing Australia and asked the name of this horse be changed.'

JW getting an obscure horse racing related win against the fascists :p

I sent an enquiry (not really a complaint) to the RWWA (the VRC equivalent in WA) about whether they authorised the names of thoroughbreds and got this response...

'After consultation with my manager (a RWWA steward), RWWA has now formally contacted the Central Registrar at Racing Australia and asked the name of this horse be changed.'

Possibly the biggest win in forum history!

Fuhrer was from Universal Ruler - Furocitee so you can see why they named it that.

Lucky it wasn't by 'Mine' out of 'Comfy' then I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They will probably try a name like Reltih Floda.

TAB have given me 10 multipliers each for today and tomorrow. Obviously know how well i am going given i was planning to have only 2 bets per day. Fully expecting 10 1.02s but will report back!
3 1.05s 3.1.08s 2 1.10 1 1.15 and a 1.25. Better than i expected. A Martins Place Pick got me in front :D only problem is even with the boost it paid more on the tote .

Sensational

Slightly puzzled as to why it took an email for them to notice the name though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back