• After the bye

Votes: 59 21.3%
  • End of the season

Votes: 68 24.5%
  • Never - coach for life

Votes: 88 31.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think port are a lock for the 8 and probably top 4. What happens if mid-year Hinkley needs an answer on his future? if port don't offer a contract mid-year he could walk, especially if another club is looking for a coach and Kenny boy wants to secure his long tern future.

For some reasons that players at Alberton (past and present) seem to love Kenny, aside from Warren Tredrea, don't recall a past Port Adelaide player/great publicly roast Ken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think port are a lock for the 8 and probably top 4. What happens if mid-year Hinkley needs an answer on his future? if port don't offer a contract mid-year he could walk, especially if another club is looking for a coach and Kenny boy wants to secure his long tern future.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

who would be looking for a new coach next year?

who would be looking for a new coach next year?
There's is a couple I can think of....

Port for starters.

Crows, even though their current coach is out of contract in 2024.

Sun's maybe.

West coast if they have enough of Adam Simpson and take their rebuild with a new coaching staff.

Amazed this bloke is still a coach.

I love sitting on the couch watching Port games and knowing exactly where the player is about to kick the ball from a kick in.

For some reasons that players at Alberton (past and present) seem to love Kenny, aside from Warren Tredrea, don't recall a past Port Adelaide player/great publicly roast Ken
Jackson Trengove also criticized him for using a stagnant game plan, ie always kicking to an out numbered Dixon. And was shocked he got a contract extension. I don't think he thinks highly of him either.

Port need a very good season in 2023 for Ken to survive. I think they will be good.
Port need a very good season in:

for Ken to survive.

Back