Votes: 44 27.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

port_adelaide_1870

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Unrealistic considering we are half way through a rebuild? Maybe, but I would be disappointed if he didn’t say that. Every clubs goal at this time of year should be the premiership.

just play the kids all year and at years end get out of my club Ken. You’re good bloke but a sh*t coach

Yojimbo

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2012
The Sweet Potato is not ready yet.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Kenny, some advice because I want you to succeed, coil up in the corner like a snake waiting to strike, keep
them guessing and leave the Nostradamus like predictions to Kochy. People respect the quiet coach who is
in total control, leave the talking for after the performance. Actions speak louder than words..

_RT_

2017 2019 2020
Sep 17, 2006
Southern Stand Punt Road End
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Furies Premiers 2010

(Log in to remove this ad.)

juss

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Unrealistic considering we are half way through a rebuild? Maybe, but I would be disappointed if he didn’t say that. Every clubs goal at this time of year should be the premiership.

just play the kids all year and at years end get out of my club Ken. You’re good bloke but a sh*t coach
No sh*t its the goal but the way he said it is floggy, overconfident and puts unneeded pressure on himself and team.

"So look out, we're coming" - how about shut up and let the performances do the talking?

catscollector

Club Legend
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
I like their chances this season.
If Lycett can remain injury-free, I think their list is a lot closer to top four than what many may believe.
Wines is a loss but hopefully only misses 5 or so rounds and no more.

Pappagallo

GFG - Good For Good
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
No sh*t its the goal but the way he said it is floggy, overconfident and puts unneeded pressure on himself and team.

"So look out, we're coming" - how about shut up and let the performances do the talking?
Membership figures are approx 5000 behind the same time last year, which were already 3000 down on the year before, so this random hubris is all about boosting the numbers.

We’re not coming. He doesn’t think we’re coming. He has absolutely no idea how to make us come.

You can see why we’re so frustrated.

Remove this Banner Ad