News KFC new joint major partner

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how some of them saying "I'll never eat KFC again now". I mean seriously, that's like a Port supporter saying "I'm never catching an Uber/Taxi again".

i mean, there's one reason why i'd never have a camry, and it ain't because they're unreliable

I now feel much better for having eaten a Zinger stacker for lunch yesterday.

Some would say I'm a prophet.

fd40690c9ca37bc64698b1b11a785abf_w200.gif

Pepsi/ Pepsi Max - akin to drinking mining tailings waste water (chilled). You can really taste the chemistry.
It's as though some Laboratory Bod has thought, "How can I make this taste as synthetic as possible without actually poisoning the populace?"
In this regard I have high regard for Ken in his choice of Coke (No Sugar).

Port Adelaide is responsible for Taylor Walker, Tyson Stengle, Harry Shoenberg and Darcy Fogarty being overweight.

i mean, there's one reason why i'd never have a camry, and it ain't because they're unreliable
A bit easier to avoid purchasing a car though 😂.

Pepsi/ Pepsi Max - akin to drinking mining tailings waste water (chilled). You can really taste the chemistry.
It's as though some Laboratory Bod has thought, "How can I make this taste as synthetic as possible without actually poisoning the populace?"

I've just washed down a Marmite and coriander sandwich with a Mango Pepsi Max - yum.

pepsi max is the king of all soft drinks. goes great with your favourite spirit of choice also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pepsi max is the king of all soft drinks. goes great with your favourite spirit of choice also

* disclaimer i am currently enjoying russia's finest spirit with alternate universe hinkley's drink of choice

as an aside i wonder if we'll see him do the switch? kfc wouldn't be happy if hes smashing down coke zero in a kfc branded PAFC polo

In other words, “Shut up and give us your money!”

;)

“The Refreshing Transactionalism of the KFC-Lifetime Movie

In a time of rampant lies, it’s almost exhilarating to be manipulated in a way that is so straightforward.”

On iPhone using recycled electrons, via BigFooty.com mobile app

Kristi Woolrych, Chief Marketing Officer of KFC Australia, says: “We’ve always known our fans love footy, so it’s very exciting to finally bring the two together............... and we’re hoping that with the support of The Colonel, they’ll be able to bring home the silverware in 2021!”

I can see lots of Colonel doubles at our games. Maybe even on the last Saturday in September just before the cup is handed to TJ, The Colonel makes an appearance on the hallowed turf. The AFL and McDonald's would hate that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back