Kurt Tippett to the Swans? **UPDATE: Tippett requests trade to Sydney***

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What i just read on the crows board

collingwood are after reid - reid wants to go, which is the reason we've made a play for tippett
swans are shopping rohan around

That is the last time i will go to their board because it's too upsetting. But can someone* please tell me whether there could be any truth to that.

*swans poster please
Don't listen to that shit as if Collingwood have the room for Reids salary and noone would take Rohan with a broken leg

What i just read on the crows board

collingwood are after reid - reid wants to go, which is the reason we've made a play for tippett
swans are shopping rohan around

That is the last time i will go to their board because it's too upsetting. But can someone* please tell me whether there could be any truth to that.

*swans poster please

He's a premiership player who is about to start his first year of a very lucrative five year contract.

It's bullshit.

Tomorrow it will be another player leaving and eventually the guy will get it right and he'll continue being worshipped by the posters on their board.

I hope for your sakes that he is going to earn his money because there will be a few players eye balling him especially guys like goodes who is probably on 200,000 less than him.
Goodes isn't about the money, he's about the win. Love that guy

The Crows false prophet is a hoot. Even funnier are the gullible Adelaide nuffys that are all over his inside info.
Rohan won't being going anywhere, you'd have to package him with Hannebery to get him to leave because their bromance is growing stronger by the day.
I know for a fact that Mitchell does not want to leave Sydney.

Sussing out his contract status,
Another Faith rumour starting up

Faith might have contacts and been the anointed however now he is just trying to light a fire under us while he await his advanced copy of the Advertiser to post the latest rumor first to be beat the other Crows fans with the latest info and present as his facts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Post but choose your words wisely :p:p
Nah mate, I'm not gonna bother posting on here. I thought we were over-sensitive on the Crows board (and we are!) I don't mind being corrected, or even being called ignorant, but not keen on being called a dickhead or a tool, even after I've tried to explain my post in good faith. The art of putting down someone's comments eloquently is seemingly missing from this board. Cheers guys, good luck for 2013.

FAITH said:
Anyone know if josh kennedy is going back to melb?​
Sydney people say he still has a year to go on his contract, but nobody can actually confirm it.

Nah mate, I'm not gonna bother posting on here. I thought we were over-sensitive on the Crows board (and we are!) I don't mind being corrected, or even being called ignorant, but not keen on being called a dickhead or a tool, even after I've tried to explain my post in good faith. The art of putting down someone's comments eloquently is seemingly missing from this board. Cheers guys, good luck for 2013.

This guy is an ok poster think he meant no harm

Have a look at what you wrote if you think you explained your position. If you did in fact explain it correctly than I don't apologise because I still think what you wrote was pure ignoance or vile.

You implied he wasn't worth number 6 on form and was not getting picked because of it. CLEARLY.

Reid slightly feasible ... Rohan not so much.

Howver Reid is not from Melbourne, nor is he assured game time at the pies so slightly is the operative word.

No way it can be Reid. No way in hell. Got 5 years to go on his deal and Collingwood already signed Lynch. I could understand if Cloke left, but they won't be chasing Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back