Social Science Ladies of BF: What has posting here taught you about men?

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE TO LAW ENFORCEMENT: Username the_interloper has been logged using a carriage service with the intention to procure four (4) two and a half year old human children for unspecified sexual acts of unspecified length at an unspecified time and place.

And iluvparis liked your comment which makes him just as culpable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most guys here are lovely (either on the surface , or deeper down )

Also before I get accused of hypocrisy , I’ll come clean and should add that ironically I have been guilty of a stupid PM or two too :/

Real life is still worse though :p
(Just this morning - some random guy at work called me “darling” . I think the stony look on my face said it all as he backtracked ....)

I'd better change my profile pic to me with a dog.
I'd pm you so much!

I've found that a lot of blokes here don't like girls knowing things. Like it's their manly right to mansplain things to you, and if you don't agree with them, they will argue to the ******* death just to prove that they are all knowing. We're all on a footy forum. I obviously know how to footy guys. I didn't come here for the beancoins and the cheesecake (though they are a bonus)

I'd pm you so much!

I've found that a lot of blokes here don't like girls knowing things. Like it's their manly right to mansplain things to you, and if you don't agree with them, they will argue to the ******* death just to prove that they are all knowing. We're all on a footy forum. I obviously know how to footy guys. I didn't come here for the beancoins and the cheesecake (though they are a bonus)
game-of-thonres-tyrion-lannister-i-drink-and-i-know-things-825x300.jpg

Youse two have ambiguous usernames, but. Admittedly so do I (a 'sicko' is a gender-neuteral term for our profession after all ;) ) so that's probably why none of us have gotten unsolicited dick pics yet. Probably.

When I joined I wanted a gender neutral name because I just wanted to be taken at face value as a footy fan in most discussions but I did make sure it said female in my profile as I wanted people to know if they wanted to know, if that makes sense. In other words I don't mind if people know I'm female but I didn't want to make it obvious.

I agree most of the blokes seem decent types. No-one has ever made any inappropriate comments to me or anything I considered sexist or anything like that but some of the topics of discussion are a bit of an eye opener I must admit!

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back