Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 25 Team Thread - BnF Friday 22nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to jatz14!! Takes no prisoners and a classy user what an addition! Blimey we're in for some sort of season let's have a time.

Well, let me tell you a little thing or two jatz14 . When I was a youngster I got in trouble because I was given a bag of weed (the bag was a french fries chip packet) to take to a friend. I freaked out and threw it in the bin, crying (I was year three). The so called "naughty" kid of the school picked it up and took it to the principal who called the police. Luckily I didn't really do anything wrong and I was too young to get into trouble anyway. Point is, you are my second favourite Jatz now.
1515473663577.jpg

Rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies.

Let's jump up and down excitedly but without inhuring ourselves for kdavva74 & Back One Out!!!!

Some real zeal between these two, offering that extra bite we need. :fire:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies rookies.

Let's jump up and down excitedly but without inhuring ourselves for kdavva74 & Back One Out!!!!

Some real zeal between these two, offering that extra bite we need. :fire:
Wowee. Let me tell you something Rookies. I have been in this league a long time. I have had zero club success but also have zero wooden spoons. I guess the point is, mediocrity is not so bad. kdavva74 you are my favourite cadaver because you are alive. Back One Out you seem like a good fellow as well. I quite like backyards, I don't really know where to go with your name but you can be my second favourite back because I really like my own.

Holy s**t. Right at the end, an appearance from our exalted leader
Praise be. Imagine if we won the odd qooty game I'd be a jubilant menace!

Banner.jpg

Always at the tip of the tongue, this event is spoken about ceaselessly with reverence and fondness. Over the years we've heard statements like "it's the night of nights in Vegas", "the who's who of the SFA come out to play" and "GET OFF ME this s**t is RIGGED IT'S *EN' RIGGED!!".

Yes it's the evening which brings out the best in everyone, as we celebrate all that's great about the Las Vegas Bears.
Before we get to the boring stuff, let's head down to our fashion correspondent Tommycash, and get a look at who's gracing the red carpet!

Tommy C: THE STARS ARE OUT BRIGHT IN VEGAS TONIGHT. I've just seen some of my best friends and worst enemies from about the league and they have been in every sort of state!

I Dont Care is hustling his bootleg whisky, spookism is looking utterly DIVINE - hair by The Filth Wizard, TJASTA has no shortage of admirers, Yakker is on his best captain's behaviour, SarahSmiles is passed out in the cigar lounge - baby totally AWOL, Dingster has settled into his favourite chair, sportsmaniac89 has taken control of the mic at least four times now, two time winner DemonJim and new Gumbies captain Fryer Tuck are skipping around with their showbags, blowing kisses and taking VERY keen interest in the light show, Tony Lynn 15 is accessorising well with a sling and black eye, rfctiger74 is onto his third bag, JackNah_8 is questioning the service game, while we hear that mike123 and por_please_ya are both yet to leave their mirrors, and The Half Back has spent the past ninety minutes pleading with security.

But here come some of the Bears!!!

Tommy C: First up it's two stars and former captains who are reviving their partnership back in Vegas for Season 26 - brahj and Matera92!

brahj and matera.png

Remember that Matera has his name on tonight's Best and Fairest* award 'The Mateflon' and that these two shared the award back in Season 19. And isn't that jacket just grotesque!

Tommy C: THE STARS ARE OUT BRIGHT IN VEGAS TONIGHT. I've just seen some of my best friends and worst enemies from about the league and they have been in every sort of state!

I Dont Care is hustling his bootleg whisky, spookism is looking utterly DIVINE - hair by The Filth Wizard, TJASTA has no shortage of admirers, Yakker is on his best captain's behaviour, SarahSmiles is passed out in the cigar lounge - baby totally AWOL, Dingster has settled into his favourite chair, sportsmaniac89 has taken control of the mic at least four times now, two time winner DemonJim and new Gumbies captain Fryer Tuck are skipping around with their showbags, blowing kisses and taking VERY keen interest in the light show, Tony Lynn 15 is accessorising well with a sling and black eye, rfctiger74 is onto his third bag, JackNah_8 is questioning the service game, while we hear that mike123 and por_please_ya are both yet to leave their mirrors, and The Half Back has spent the past ninety minutes pleading with security.

But here come some of the Bears!!!
Already unconscious... this nights going well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back