Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 26 Team Thread - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Barrybran - S26 Mateflon Winner ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

I had to edit that four times because o kept ******* it up.

Glad the effort was appreciated.
Good news is i had to go get a beer and got distacted by my neighbour drunk as heck singing in front of a bonfire. And didnt notice any of the edits.

As far as im concerned you nailed it first time

Good news is i had to go get a beer and got distacted by my neighbour drunk as **** singing in front of a bonfire. And didnt notice any of the edits.

As far as im concerned you nailed it first time
I’m a little confused by this story.

Was it you or the neighbour singing in front of the bonfire?

I’ve already made my own mind up but feel free to complete the story anyway.

I’m a little confused by this story.

Was it you or the neighbour singing in front of the bonfire?

I’ve already made my own mind up but feel free to complete the story anyway.
I havent lit any of my bonfires i have setup. Is my birthday next month so waiting for the right moment.

My neighbours wife is a bit of an odd one. Quite pretty for a crazy german. And im not trying to stereotype germans there. Shes just crazy.

But just so you know. I love embarrassing myself at karaoke bars or in a pub or anywhere really. Dont mind pretending i can sing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys
Massive work load this week so i wont get down the rooms as much as last week at this stage, i will endeavour to pop in when possible.

No stress mate!

Hey guys
Massive work load this week so i wont get down the rooms as much as last week at this stage, i will endeavour to pop in when possible.
No wuzz Arg we got ya!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back