Official Team Thread Las Vegas Bears Season 27 Colonnade - ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ TANDY S27 MATEFLON WINNER ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ

Remove this Banner Ad

/There’s no place like home ❤️
(As it honestly already feels like home :) )

And longy versions of those kits would look mint 😍
Perfect for those summer afternoons in Nevada!!

Perfect for those summer afternoons in Nevada!!
And also for those 40C weekends when many of us go back home to Perth in the off-season :p
An ugly sweater would be even better :D

And also for those 40C weekends when many of us go back home to Perth in the off-season :p
An ugly sweater would be even better :D
I think we'd be well served going the other way.
The Qrop Top.

Funnily enough I recently nommed this classic in the song contest

It went into my head after randomly chatting about holidays in Vegas to a few different people :D .

With the benefit of hindsight , it was the very first sign that I would end up here
Still a FakeCampaigner Seer though .

Funnily enough I recently nommed this classic in the song contest

It went into my head after randomly chatting about holidays in Vegas to a few different people :D .

With the benefit of hindsight , it was the very first sign that I would end up here
Still a FakeCampaigner Seer though .

If you're an Elvis fan you've sure found yourself in the right place.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're an Elvis fan you've sure found yourself in the right place.
Elvis season is grouse!
A man, a shotgun, and the wide expanses of Vegas, just shooting impersonators.

Don't worry Fizzler, Josh was literally the worst full back in the league this season and we consistently relied on our forwards and midfielders to win games. :)
I’ve got big shoes to fill it seems

Retired Numbers
About time, thanks Josh :hearts:
Best Club Player
S18: The Half Back
S19: MoOP
S20: MoOP
S21: Dingster
S22: Doctor Gero
S26: Test Tickle

So we do have something in common The Half Back :)
There's more than one similarity between the two of us champ ;)
What’s all this then?
You've been drugged and forced to sign for the Bears, unlucky.
We don't have one yet, the blue and orange one is our second heritage kit.
Surely this is based off the Season 18 guernsey?

About time, thanks Josh :hearts:

There's more than one similarity between the two of us champ ;)

You've been drugged and forced to sign for the Bears, unlucky.

Surely this is based off the Season 18 guernsey?

The blue and orange one is based off the original Guernsey in Season 5. We have the same design as S18.

Welcome Fizzler, xenxen, MWPP and Thomas2. Make yourselves at home. I'm sure you'll all enjoy yourselves here.
Having already welcomed xen and the Fizz, I'll now move to MWPP. MWPP, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here and that it is long and successful. Incidentally, I image that that MWPP stands for this: Magnificent Wonder, a Players Player.

Thomas2. What can I say. You have already exhibited sublime wisdom by deferring yourself to Thomas2 (for Tommy is but a nickname), rather than engaging in some kind of vulgar power play that a lesser poster might have tried for (i.e. Thomas1, or ThomasPrime [I shudder at the thought]). So I think you will go far, and with effort and application you may become Thomas2 by name alone.

Very excited by the calibre and quality of our signings so far. I'm putting my qooty life savings on the Bears to win it all this coming season!

The blue and orange one is based off the original Guernsey in Season 5. We have the same design as S18.
Ooh boy, my legacy lives on another season!

Having already welcomed xen and the Fizz, I'll now move to MWPP. MWPP, welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here and that it is long and successful. Incidentally, I image that that MWPP stands for this: Magnificent Wonder, a Players Player.

Thomas2. What can I say. You have already exhibited sublime wisdom by deferring yourself to Thomas2 (for Tommy is but a nickname), rather than engaging in some kind of vulgar power play that a lesser poster might have tried for (i.e. Thomas1, or ThomasPrime [I shudder at the thought]). So I think you will go far, and with effort and application you may become Thomas2 by name alone.

Very excited by the calibre and quality of our signings so far. I'm putting my qooty life savings on the Bears to win it all this coming season!
Haha Tommy you master!! :clapping:

You can also call me genericname2 :$

Thanks for the welcome, and especially JoshWoodenSpoon for asking me to join. Mate, I have no idea what you have seen in me to make me worthy of joining this fantastic club but cheers anyway.

Also, Hi Doctor Gero :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back