Society/Culture Lauren Southern & Stefan Molyneux Australian tour

Remove this Banner Ad

It's great that you've found a masturbation support group, good on you. Good luck keep your hands off your junk!
You're not the first guy I've seen get irrationally defensive when presented with the negative aspects of pr0n consumption. Suspicious to say the least!
Understandable , " God doesn't want you to fap " wouldn't get you far here.

wait....they're HERE ???......

tenor.gif
It's based in science, not religion.

You're not the first guy I've seen get irrationally defensive when presented with the negative aspects of pr0n consumption. Suspicious to say the least!

It's based in science, not religion.

Endorphins and chit !!!

I'm no proud boy but the notion of anyone telling me i can't touch my own dick gets me punchy.

Philosophers don't badly crave attention to bury a guy who just died In a crash with his daughter 28 hours later.

He needs to add the Im to the moral part and substitute scumbag to the end. Great way to boost his profile however
The reporter at the Washington Post lefty/feminist is being hailed a hero Kobe getting it from,...,.................. the left and right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Philosophers don't badly crave attention to bury a guy who just died In a crash with his daughter 28 hours later.

He needs to add the Im to the moral part and substitute scumbag to the end. Great way to boost his profile however
Wasn't the only person that dumped on Kobe either. Some reporter (I believe NYT but not sure) rehashed the rape allegation inside of 24 hrs after he died. Sad (& s**t) indication of what society has become.

The Lauren Southern White Nationalist Reputation Rehabilitation Campaign is a real thing!

For those of you coming in late, Southern’s agitational efforts on behalf of white nationalism in general and ‘The Great Replacement’ conspiracy theory in particular have won her a large fanbase — and not only among Australian media. Sadly, her prestige was tarnished and her political utility diminished somewhat by the death and destruction the killer wrought, and a few months after the killings she announced that she was ‘retiring’.

Which, as it turns out, was just another lie.

Fast-forward to September 2020 and Southern’s latest performance is on a new-ish show called ‘In My View’. The episode featured her along with Georgie Dent (‘a journalist, editor, author & passionate advocate for gender equality’), 2GB broadcaster Michael McLaren and, most curiously, Antoinette Lattouf, the co-founder and director of Media Diversity Australia (MDA). (Note that Women’s Agenda contains one reference to Southern in a piece by Dr Kaz Ross, who writes that ‘Southern’s “It’s Okay to be White” T-shirt served as the inspiration for Senator Pauline Hanson’s recent Senate motion declaring the same message’. Apparently, Ross’s warning that Australia should be wary of such figures failed to make it on to Dent’s agenda.)

1600761146844.png

The Lauren Southern White Nationalist Reputation Rehabilitation Campaign is a real thing!

For those of you coming in late, Southern’s agitational efforts on behalf of white nationalism in general and ‘The Great Replacement’ conspiracy theory in particular have won her a large fanbase — and not only among Australian media. Sadly, her prestige was tarnished and her political utility diminished somewhat by the death and destruction the killer wrought, and a few months after the killings she announced that she was ‘retiring’.

Fast-forward to September 2020 and Southern’s latest performance is on a new-ish show called ‘In My View’. The episode featured her along with Georgie Dent (‘a journalist, editor, author & passionate advocate for gender equality’), 2GB broadcaster Michael McLaren and, most curiously, Antoinette Lattouf, the co-founder and director of Media Diversity Australia (MDA). (Note that Women’s Agenda contains one reference to Southern in a piece by Dr Kaz Ross, who writes that ‘Southern’s “It’s Okay to be White” T-shirt served as the inspiration for Senator Pauline Hanson’s recent Senate motion declaring the same message’. Apparently, Ross’s warning that Australia should be wary of such figures failed to make it on to Dent’s agenda.)

View attachment 968146
she is a canuck ¿

trump w pudenda ☝️

because the plural is much more mellifluous than the singular

skilts

View attachment 968146

White Lives Matter, the tour.
Sponsored by people who say it isn't racism to make it about race.

View attachment 968146
Clever lass coming here, sympathetic media, and a wink and a nod from some in government.

But think about all the clicks that will go begging.
don't think cherf is in it to stir controversy and drive traffic (or friction)

normally, my default setting is to see the worst in folk and uncover nefarious motive , and it seems that is all we as a Thatcherite society are doing now , but we need to volte-face and stick it in reverse and cherf as Grand Pooh-Bah of FigBooty is not your droid Obi-Wangif enemy you are looking for

quash that, said idiom and cherf don't even deserve to be in same reply

And yes, Trump probably started to tear at fracture lines, and I indeed made light of it until I realised the mood and cultural shift of the SRP FigBooty, which was unable to discern good-faith , wildean drollery , and #Poe's_law

so when everyone gets angrier I do heterodox thing and do opposite ? Or , is opposite actually maintaining motorcycle maintenance and a schtum posture ?
Chief

Last edited:
Clever lass coming here, sympathetic media, and a wink and a nod from some in government.
you reckon ? has not Liberals swallowed woke thing like James Murdoch ? She is not Geoffrey Irving or Jeffrey Irving , she may merely be a deluded grifter , there are 24 million of us , liberal small L liberal system compels us to be exposed to unpopular opinion and network aspect of the internet will allow a far-right sentiment to come together however we as strong liberal society can tolerate a few(proportionately) c.unts because we maintain power in the many

she won't turn our society into a bunch of racist $h!tbags Gough , you are fighting invisible enemies

I really don’t like her schtick. Not sure what Australia did to deserve her.
switch the lens around , be appreciative we live in a society where foreigners holding putative offensive views will be listened to and t.o.l.e.r.a.t.e.d

why do wokerati chekists[sic] on twitter have :
retweet =/= endorsement
when they fail to uphold such sentiment 🤔

#posturing tis all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back