How was that not 50.guy manned the mark and another came in 2m in front

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
Wow. Did you actually read my post that you replied to?! I made no mention of favouritism or bias, or umpiring in general. My entire post was a discussion specifically regarding handballing and the prevalence of what used to be considered throws "across the board", and I cited our 2016 handballing technique as being part of the process to where the entire league is now, and how we may have played a part in it.
Sorry I think I just reacted to your comment about agreeing with Swans supporters. I know you were specifically talking about throwing the ball. I just hate the way other teams pick on any umpire decision as being some sort of favouritism towards us from the umpires and it shits me no end. I didn’t mean to come across so aggressive towards you specifically. Apologies for that

W W Biscuit

Club Legend
Apr 22, 2004
London
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Fulham
Whoever is on Rich needs to be awake to him streaming past for the easy handball receive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Sorry I think I just reacted to your comment about agreeing with Swans supporters. I know you were specifically talking about throwing the ball. I just hate the way other teams pick on any umpire decision as being some sort of favouritism towards us from the umpires and it shits me no end. I didn’t mean to come across so aggressive towards you specifically. Apologies for that
All good, I'm guilty of that myself at times. Go Dogs! :)

MYOB

Premium Gold
Jul 12, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Aces
I don't have any statistics to back it up, but the Lions have been one of the teams to magically find an injury in the last quarter and bring the sub on, so that's the end of that option for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad