Preview Lions v Suns Sunday 5th May @ 7.10 pm The Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's amazing what you can do when you have no opposition. They were sans Walsh ,Weitering and someone else good and were like statues.

Still filthy we managed to lose that one.
Losing that one is when it all came tumbling down. It was a horrific lose.

Rewatch the first quarter of the season. Some of the best footy I’ve ever seen
Yes that is the perplexing thing, we have played some absolutely elite footy for varying periods of time this season v Blues, Pies and Demons.

I posted this before but I seriously thought we were playing that well v the Blues that we were going to win by 100+... unfortunately that may have been what the players were thinking as well.

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Yes that is the perplexing thing, we have played some absolutely elite footy for varying periods of time this season v Blues, Pies and Demons.

I posted this before but I seriously thought we were playing that well v the Blues that we were going to win by 100+... unfortunately that may have been what the players were thinking as well.

:shrug::shrug::shrug:
They were . But Carlton also turned up ,started manning up and getting rebound from our stagnant forward half. Then when it became a close scrap they were up for it. We still should've won in the end.

Zorko was basically playing half back last week

View attachment 1976294
Nathan you will note there are 6 disposals missing from that heat map.
It is likely Zorko played some defense along with that high half forward position that can drag you to defense at times.
Wilmott attended the wing at the CBA's on 6 occasions so possibly Zorko went back (a la Gunston).

I reckon Berry definitely started the game in defence and might have moved further afield as the game wore on.
been said before but much prefer him on the wing, berry's greatest attribute is how well he covers the ground. despite being a whipping boy hes been in good form over the last month largely due to the fact he gets to every contest and especially makes an effort to push back to help the defenders. if hes already starting in defence that kind of isnt an option for him.

i really like fletcher but he does not cover territory as well as berry atm.

Lions star Cam Rayner says unless he can rectify the mistakes he’s making as a half-forward, there’s little point arguing that he deserves more time in Brisbane’s midfield.

AFL's really hard.

Valentines Day Hug GIF by Teletubbies

I reckon Berry definitely started the game in defence and might have moved further afield as the game wore on.
He is our defensive wing. He had 17 wing attendances.
Fletcher more offensive. He had 19 wing attendances.
Others being Ah Chee with 8 till injured, Wilmot 6 and Lohmann 2.

He played wing as far as i could tell. He just found himself deeper in defense than usual.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mentioned the other day there were not many tickets left for sale.
Thought i would have another look and see the situation.
More tickets available than the other day.
It must have been the Suns allocation that have come back to the main selling point.
Had a quick count still about 1600 left.
Mainly in sections 406, 407, 416, 418, 427, 435

Well done Bruce Reville on finally making your debut.

Hopefully Reville takes Baileys role.
Maybe off the bench then mid/fwd.
We really need some pace and skillset around the ground.

He has shown enough in the VFL this season to warrant this call up.
However, it is always a big step up from VFL level.
Turned 23 in February and had some VFL finals experience so that all helps in your debut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back