List Mgmt. List Management 2024-25

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 34 is likely to be traded out.

We bring in the father sons along with Benny Barrett who could be ok?

That's possibly the best we can do and that's pretty much it draft sorted.

We add a Ruck to develop probably on the Rookie list and thats 4 additional kids.

In terms of improving our list, considering our weakest links, as a free agent Hayward would be a great get - absolute upgrade on Mcentee.

With Burgoyne emerging, Bergman a gun we are still lacking another outside mid. Boak will retire soon.

But our biggest hole is a decent big key forward, with Charlie getting old, we hope it’s Lord or Scully, but they are 3-5 years away from being number 1 game winner. But we still don’t know. And our main key forward shouldn’t ruck.

Marshall and Georgi can’t play the 2nd and 3rd key forward role, cause neither can ruck. So it’s either/or.

Marshall is stuck at 2nd key forward, and possibly just depth.

Finlayson can barely play 2nd ruck, and is up and down, so we hope Visentini can become a decent tall (maybe a 3rd forward).

Anyway, trading in a decent key forward, would be good business, mitigating the unknowns and risks of Lord, Scully, Visentini, Georgiades, and the stalling Marshall.

If the opportunity arose, I actually think spending a s**t ton of draft capital, even trading out a semi decent player, or spending big bucks via free agency would better improve the weakest link in our team looking ahead - a key forward.

In terms of improving our list, considering our weakest links, as a free agent Hayward would be a great get - absolute upgrade on Mcentee.

With Burgoyne emerging, Bergman a gun we are still lacking another outside mid. Boak will retire soon.

But our biggest hole is a decent big key forward, with Charlie getting old, we hope it’s Lord or Scully, but they are 3-5 years away from being number 1 game winner. But we still don’t know. And our main key forward shouldn’t ruck.

Marshall and Georgi can’t play the 2nd and 3rd key forward role, cause neither can ruck. So it’s either/or.

Marshall is stuck at 2nd key forward, and possibly just depth.

Finlayson can barely play 2nd ruck, and is up and down, so we hope Visentini can become a decent tall (maybe a 3rd forward).

Anyway, trading in a decent key forward, would be good business, mitigating the unknowns and risks of Lord, Scully, Visentini, Georgiades, and the stalling Marshall.

If the opportunity arose, I actually think spending a s**t ton of draft capital, even trading out a semi decent player, or spending big bucks via free agency would better improve the weakest link in our team looking ahead - a key forward.

There’s a fair bit of lack of awareness around what kind of kf stocks are around the league.

We have Dixon Mitch Todd fin lord and Scully. If you think that’s a weak crop heaven help the rest of the league.

Off the top of your head try naming the kfs for

Freo
West coast
Adelaide
Sydney
Brisbane
Collingwood
Essendon

Just to name a few.

There’s very few teams with good kf stocks, especially young ones.

What mid aged or young kf stocks do Geelong and Richmond have?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our List management team is good at trading away picks.

Get a few injuries and the cupboard is bare. How about getting some depth into our list.

Been banging on about this for weeks now.

Outside our starting 23, we are light on the ground.
I'd say outside our best 16 or 18. The rest are constantly rotating.

I’m convinced Ken will be sacked by seasons end, but the club will spin it to sound like it’s a mutual agreement, with the leading headline:

“I’m burnt out”. KH probably in September, 2024.

All of us would like to see Koch go with him, but sadly that insufferable ass clown isn’t going anywhere.

Whoever comes in, needs to go full Broken Arrow on the playing list.

Start with the on-field leadership, make JHF Captain, with Butters, SPP & Bergman his deputies. Don’t talk to me about Rozee, I don’t want to hear it. He’s a very good player, but is far from leadership material.

Immediately put Marshall & Burton on the trade table, if there’s no one dumb enough to take them, banish them to the 2s until they learn to grow a pair.

Delist Dixon, Boak, McEntee, & Narkle.

On the 1st of December, hire a gym and get the boxing gloves, head gear & mouth guards out & let them trade blows for a few sessions.

If you want success, be prepared to make the hard decisions & sacrifices.

“Yeah, but Rozee is my favourite player”. Who gives a s**t, when the better sides apply the heat he goes missing.

Let’s get back to being Port Adelaide, if you don’t like it, I really don’t care.

Last edited:
I’m convinced Ken will be sacked by seasons end, but the club will spin it to sound like it’s a mutual agreement, with the leading headline:

All of us would like to see Koch go with him, but we all know that insufferable ass clown isn’t going anywhere.

Start with the on-field leadership, make JHF Captain, with Butters, SPP & Bergman his deputies. Don’t talk to me about Rozee, I don’t want to hear it. He’s a very good player, but is far from leadership material.

Immediately put Marshall & Burton on the trade table, if there’s no one dumb enough to take them, banish them to the 2s until they learn to grow a pair.

On the 1st of December, hire a gym and get the boxing gloves, head gear & mouth guards out & let them trade blows for a few sessions.

“Yeah, but Rozee is my favourite player”. Who gives a s**t, when the better sides apply the heat he goes missing.

Let’s get back to being Port Adelaide, if you don’t like it, I really don’t care.
What if I told you that the AFL banned sparring at training?

What if I told you that the AFL banned sparring at training?
What if I told you the AFL conduct off the record drug tests to protect the image of the game?
Who cares what they think, be creative and hire some ex SAS charges to put them through their paces. The boys need to be marinated in some concrete over the summer.

What if I told you the AFL conduct off the record drug tests to protect the image of the game?
Who cares what they think, be creative and hire some ex SAS charges to put them through their paces. The boys need to be marinated in some concrete over the summer.
Narr…. Nothing to see there.

All of us would like to see Koch go with him, but sadly that insufferable ass clown isn’t going anywhere.

Let’s get back to being Port Adelaide, if you don’t like it, I really d

Narkle is ok , he has not done anything wrong since he arrived and consistently kicking goals and 20 plus disposals but for some reason Mac is preferred over him . Dixon May get 2nd rounder from Gold Coast or north .

Narkle is ok , he has not done anything wrong since he arrived and consistently kicking goals and 20 plus disposals but for some reason Mac is preferred over him . Dixon May get 2nd rounder from Gold Coast or north .

He'd just get in the way at Gold Coast.

North can pick him up for nothing.

Retiring
Dixon - retiring
McKenzie - retiring
Boak - retiring

Delist or trade
McEntee - delist or trade (contract 2025)
Clurey - delist or trade (contract 2025)
Williams - delist or trade (contract 2025)

Possible delist
Narkle - borderline at this stage pending his performance after injury
Evans - another possibility

2025 draft
  • 4 F/S (mid, forward, HBFs) drafted at this stage still need to see a bit more
  • Our 1 NGA drafted (forward) higher ceiling than McEntee
  • Need to draft 1 tall forward

6 new players into the 2025 list via the draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back