Little Things you haven't done but would like to?

Remove this Banner Ad

I've got a few friends who have done the south loop (and loved it), I'd probably look at the quieter eastern loop. Need a new hiking mat though.
I’ve done all the walks at Wilson’s Prom. The loop that takes in Refuge Cove is beautiful. The Lighthouse Walk is pretty nice. The only one that I wouldn’t pick to start with are the ones right up the top of the prom, like 5 mile beach. 5 mile beach was pretty nice but the walk in was pretty featureless and at least when I did it there was no trustworthy water on the route so we had to carry it all.

I’ve done all the walks at Wilson’s Prom. The loop that takes in Refuge Cove is beautiful. The Lighthouse Walk is pretty nice. The only one that I wouldn’t pick to start with are the ones right up the top of the prom, like 5 mile beach. 5 mile beach was pretty nice but the walk in was pretty featureless and at least when I did it there was no trustworthy water on the route so we had to carry it all.
Cheers, good to know :thumbsu:

A little sad Vic Parks have closed all campsites in Victoria (even hiking access only sites) but I'm accruign leave and ready for some long weekends away for some good 2-3 hikes when restrictiosn ease.

So too tall to be a midget pr0n actor then :moustache: .

Unlucky.
U wot m8?
So she's finally copping a length then?
Hahaha. I removed myself from her group messages because it felt like some of the lads were one wank away from buying her flowers and rocking up at her doorstep.

p.s. Hope you're still alive Shell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back