Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually like the KCP signing. Solid 3 and D player for a one year contract, who won’t take away too many possessions and actually ended up being efficient enough from 3.

Rondo is iffy, but I’m trusting Maglinka

I actually like the KCP signing. Solid 3 and D player for a one year contract, who won’t take away too many possessions and actually ended up being efficient enough from 3.

Rondo is iffy, but I’m trusting Maglinka
I like him too but $12m is overs. At this point I'd probably take Hart on his rookie deal to provide the same output.

I like him too but $12m is overs. At this point I'd probably take Hart on his rookie deal to provide the same output.

Bobby Marks on ESPN said that his value was around the 8-9mil mark. That’s for a multi year contract, which he was likely looking for, so getting him for 12mil on a one year deal is probably fair value

I rate Hart, but he hasn’t proved a whole lot at this stage of his career yet. He probably ends up a very good bench piece

I know LeBron is going to be in Space Jam but we didn't have to recreate Looney Tunes on the roster! Rondo joins Lance, JaVale & Pope as FA recruits this summer.

Renouncing Randle, who has since signed with the Pels, makes me think we're not done yet.

Seriously guys, have we really signed Rondo? WTF for? I've just lost interest in the whole thing. Rondo's a has-been dickhead.

Seriously guys, have we really signed Rondo? WTF for? I've just lost interest in the whole thing. Rondo's a has-been dickhead.
I don’t mind the signing of Rondo himself (as long as he doesn’t act so righteous in the locker room), but 9 mil? Ugh

IT3 has been renounced, which isn't surprising.

While I'm not thrilled with some of the signings it's clear we're only committing to one-year deals, leaving the door open for next year's free agency class and thankfully we have a long-term commitment from LeBron that gives us flexibility in that regard. I'm also happy that LeGM isn't calling the shots, which was my biggest concern when picking up James. The young core, Randle aside, is still here and we have picks in our pocket. No one is beating the Warriors so I hope we keep things as is and just wait on free agency.

Guards: Lonzo, Hart, Bonga*, Caldwell-Pope, Sviatoslav, Stephenson, Rondo
Forwards: James, Deng, Ingram, Kuzma, Wagner, Wear
Centres: Zubac, McGee

Yep no more out there signings now. Get a center with our remaining cash (hopefully Brook, Dwightmare not ideal but if it came to that then whatever) and just ride out the season

Kawhi and Klay would be my main two targets next FA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep no more out there signings now. Get a center with our remaining cash (hopefully Brook, Dwightmare not ideal but if it came to that then whatever) and just ride out the season

Kawhi and Klay would be my main two targets next FA

Lebron/ Kawhi/ Klay vs Durant/ Green/ Curry that would make the NBA at least somewhat interesting.

37227022_10160713269510341_7535181106178424832_o.jpg

:fire::fire::fire:

Svi looks niiiiiiice

Hart looks like he might jump up another level this year
Svi and Josh Hart may well end up being keys for LA this year. Bot look like great shooters. Josh Hart may yet average 18 points a game. He will get great looks playing with Le Bron and two pass first point guard rotating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back