Los Angeles Lakers Thread - The Inagural IST World Champions

Remove this Banner Ad

How good was Javales pass to keep the ball inbound, hits LeBron leading to a Bron slam?

Or when Lonzo passed the ball from the elbow to Kuz, (lightenting fast) allowing Kuzma to cut through the key. Houston werent even Defending the Key on that drive, easy points for Kuz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kuzzy is a star!

Dont expect playoffs this year.
We're not missing Rondo and Ingram for the whole year. We'll make 2nd round still I think, especially if LeBron goes full LeBron

KCP is a liability though, should've either kept Randle (if there was a possible way that we could without eating into next year's cap) or gotten a very good pure shooter with that money

Boy is our offense fun to watch

Lance went OFF

Get the feeling we'll be trying hard to keep him and McGee next year. KCP and Beasley not so much

Despite the teething troubles, this team is so much fun. McGhee continues to prove to be an excellent pick-up

I always thought JaVale should have been starting 5 with GSW, much better player than Pachulia IMHO. JaVale looks really pleased to be out there playing and not sitting on the bench.

Another good win today, I thought we'd let it slip when we were 98-106 down but it was all Lakers after that. LeBron is amazing and you can tell the young players are loving the opportunity to learn from him.

We have the most fun offense to watch in the NBA

Lance is on a tear, seems like he'll prove to be a good pick up. The only one out of the maligned four that seems to have been a bad pick up is Beasley

Would love to trade KCP and a couple of 2nds for Vucevic at this point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back