News Luke Beveridge meltdown in post game press conference, launches an extraordinary tirade at Tom Morris, apologises

Should Luke Beveridge be suspended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Another example of bullying is making snide comments about a coworker’s sexuality to your friends.
Most of us would've been sacked from multiple jobs if some of the stuff we said privately to a close colleague was made public knowledge.

Wonder if Tom was given the courtesy of a phone call before the whatsapp thing wa leaked? Would be highly hypocritical of people celebrating the leak, yet decrying Morris not calling WB before going public with selection news.

My comment about LB’s ‘stability’ was genuine - it was so out of character..I wonder if there was some personal issue btwn them...or he hasn’t digested last year.

Who knows? :shrug:

Why do you see a coach directing anger at a journalist who has disrespected his club as being irrational?

I’ll grant Beveridge could have formed a slightly better plan of attack in one or two respects, but the fact he was angry at Morris seemed perfectly natural to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You monster you should go and verify it before posting it !!
I would have given Sam Edmund's manager a courtesy call if it was him.

Tom Morris, however, doesn't believe in them.

I would have given Sam Edmund's manager a courtesy call if it was him.

Tom Morris, however, doesn't believe in them.

Fox Footy backs him m8

TM made that clear.

Why do you see a coach directing anger at a journalist who has disrespected his club as being irrational?

I’ll grant Beveridge could have formed a slightly better plan of attack in one or two respects, but the fact he was angry at Morris seemed perfectly natural to me.

Ive already said that I understand his actions - but he did not read the room - which raises the question why?

*abusive towards Morris

Back