Toast Luke Breust - Ready for a big season

Remove this Banner Ad

Talk about a rough day at the office - slammed by Rough and Bruest.

What a game!

And Hale

Breust is a gun and criticisms of his style of play are far fetched. He’s similar to Silk in a way.... pure skill and smoothness with the ball but tackles like a champ.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

And Hale

Breust is a gun and criticisms of his style of play are far fetched. He’s similar to Silk in a way.... pure skill and smoothness with the ball but tackles like a champ.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was excellent last night. Out hobbit brigade is second to none - Tiges don’t come near us

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon he would've been a bit fuzzy around the head with the knocks he copped too, but he just got on with it.

Reckon he would've been a bit fuzzy around the head with the knocks he copped too, but he just got on with it.
This
As Dwayne Russell said " does he have a safe word"
Tagging him as a super star are just way off the mark.
Gave away four free kicks last week ( shhh don't say a word ) Sicily gives away three and he is a naugty boy. Previously a week earlier gives two frees in a minute at centre bounces and circle jerkers remain silent.
Look he has been a very good player for most of his time with us but geez he gets some sought of polish from posters on here for doing what it is that small forwards do.

Tin hat bolted on.

This
As Dwayne Russell said " does he have a safe word"
Tagging him as a super star are just way off the mark.
Gave away four free kicks last week ( shhh don't say a word ) Sicily gives away three and he is a naugty boy. Previously a week earlier gives two frees in a minute at centre bounces and circle jerkers remain silent.
Look he has been a very good player for most of his time with us but geez he gets some sought of polish from posters on here for doing what it is that small forwards do.

Tin hat bolted on.

I think maybe this isn't the thread for you.

I think maybe this isn't the thread for you.
I think I'm here for balance, you might also notice on other treads that I have been very strong of his treatment from Richmond players.
Thanks anyway.:cool:

Oh feck there is a leak in me tin hat!!!!!!!!!!

For the first quarter and last ten minutes he was sought of good today.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back