Free Agency Luke Dahlhaus [joins Geelong as an Unrestricted Free Agent]

Remove this Banner Ad

So you are bragging that you carried an injury prone player that was taking you nowhere for a little while longer.

Offloading Higgins allowed us a free hit after picking up premiership player and now one of our best players in Toby McLean. There are precious little bulldogs fans upset Higgins left. It’s great he gets to end his career on a high personal note but we will take the team success thanks

You picked up Lucas Webb for Higgins.

You may ask Lucas who? I know I did.

So you are bragging that you carried an injury prone player that was taking you nowhere for a little while longer.

Offloading Higgins allowed us a free hit after picking up premiership player and now one of our best players in Toby McLean. There are precious little bulldogs fans upset Higgins left. It’s great he gets to end his career on a high personal note but we will take the team success thanks
So you made full use of your compo pick. Let me applaud and congratulate your recruiting staff. We also got a free hit as we paid Higgins 400k a year and got 800k-1 million dollar a year worth of player. Just a classic case of win win, nothing to brag about

You picked up Lucas Webb for Higgins.

You may ask Lucas who? I know I did.

He was a free hit. Having those two picks in a row was great because it took the pressure off the recruiters and they could just pick two players they rated evenly.

We are going alot better than the Dogs. 2 clubs heading in the opposite direction.

We can only go up from here. You won’t be going any further than your current ladder spot. That’s the harsh reality. You’re in the middle of nowhere with not enough talent to take you any higher, with experienced players playing well who are keeping you up in the middle. I know where I’d rather be. So please do us all a favour and stop bragging about your club until you see some success again. Higgins staying fit isn’t success.

We can only go up from here. You won’t be going any further than your current ladder spot. That’s the harsh reality. You’re in the middle of nowhere with not enough talent to take you any higher, with experienced players playing well who are keeping you up in the middle. I know where I’d rather be. So please do us all a favour and stop bragging about your club until you see some success again. Higgins staying fit isn’t success.

Thanks Doc Brown - any chance of getting the tatts numbers for the 20 mill this Sat?

Lets talk Dahl - what is the feeling about staying or going? He would most likely be a 2nd round compo pick. Might be worth matching and forcing a better deal.

I honestly would rather keep Wallis over Dahlhaus but the consensus seems to be the opposite. Gut feel is I think he will stay but who knows with Bevo at the moment. Do you want him?

I honestly would rather keep Wallis over Dahlhaus but the consensus seems to be the opposite. Gut feel is I think he will stay but who knows with Bevo at the moment. Do you want him?
Yes - we have a real issue with our small forwards - you gave us a terrible one - I think you should give us Dahl to make it up. Hrovat and Turner are not up to it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes - we have a real issue with our small forwards - you gave us a terrible one - I think you should give us Dahl to make it up. Hrovat and Turner are not up to it.

Dahlhaus isn’t a small forward. Thankfully worked on his tank to play up the ground more and offset his comical kicking for goal.

Great soldier and a club favourite but he has a limited skill set.

Combine him with hrovat and it would be a great player

I was always a fan of Hrovat. Hasn’t seemed to come on with you guys. Bevo wouldn’t be a fan I wouldn’t think with his “flexibility” rule. I am not so sure Dahl would fit your current needs. Wouldn’t be surprised if you were trying to get Cerra back to vic.

Would like to see Dahl played as small forward again. He’s just a good honest scrapper. Good hands. Not the quickest. Bloody ordinary kick for goal. Field kicking isn’t exceptional either.

Would much rather keep Wallis than Dahl.

Would like to see Dahl played as small forward again. He’s just a good honest scrapper. Good hands. Not the quickest. Bloody ordinary kick for goal. Field kicking isn’t exceptional either.

Would much rather keep Wallis than Dahl.
why Dahl is a gun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back