Gaming Madden 15

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Madden NFL 15 Details Revealed

1398731821-media.jpg

After the Madden NFL 15 cover vote and the first official trailer were revealed, some more details about the game came from an official EA Sports Madden NFL 15 blog, GameStop and Amazon. It's not a lot of details, but at least it's something to talk about. Let us know what you think!

Madden NFL 15 Blog

Madden NFL 15 delivers everything fans need to own their rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay control in franchise history. Like the Super Bowl XLVIII champion Seattle Seahawks, you can win championships and bask in the glory of success by building a great defense fit to challenge the best offenses in the game.

Fans will also experience an entirely new broadcast presentation that delivers Madden NFL game day like never before with dramatic all-new camera angles, as well as dynamic pre-game and halftime features. It’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.

GameStop

Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history. With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game. Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals. Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=operasport-20
Welcome to Madden Season! Madden NFL 15 delivers everything you need to own your rivals on both sides of the field, including the most immersive defensive gameplay in franchise history; With all-new player-lock camera angles, pass rush tools, open-field tackling mechanics, and smarter AI, you've never been more armed to take control of the defense and challenge the best offenses in the game; Madden NFL 15 introduces a revolutionary crowd-sourced play-calling system with three distinct ways to run offense and defense: coach suggestions, Madden community picks, and concept plays providing a strategic edge to take on all rivals; Dynamic pre-game and halftime shows, in-depth player profiles, as well as enhanced on-field graphics deliver next-generation broadcast presentation

Rivera votes for Richard Sherman
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Panthers quarterback Cam Newton won't have the help of his head coach when it comes to winning the "Madden NFL 15" cover vote.

Fourth-year Carolina coach Ron Rivera said Wednesday he voted for "the opposition'' -- Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman -- multiple times over the past few days.

"I'm trying to avoid the jinx,'' Rivera said with a smile.

Being on the cover of the video game hasn't been kind to many of those who have graced it. There's a solid history of the player selected either getting hurt, seeing a noticeable decrease in production, or his team having a bad season.

And sometimes all three happen.

Among the more notable years (note: the cover year is a year ahead of the season):

• Minnesota Vikings quarterback Daunte Culpepper (2002): He threw 23 interceptions and saw his 2001 season end in the 11th game with a back injury a year after throwing for almost 4,000 yards and 33 touchdowns.

• St. Louis Rams running back Marshall Faulk (2003): After five consecutive seasons with at least 1,000 rushing yards, he missed five games in 2002 with an ankle injury and never rushed for 1,000 yards again.

• Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick (2004): Less than a week after the cover was released, Vick suffered a broken leg in a preseason game. He played in only five games and had just 585 yards passing and four passing touchdowns. The Falcons went 5-11.

• Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb (2006): The year after leading Philadelphia to the Super Bowl, he missed seven games due to injuries and failed to make the Pro Bowl for the first time in five years.

• Seahawks running back Shaun Alexander (2007): After winning the league MVP in 2005 with 1,880 yards rushing and 28 touchdowns, he missed six games with a broken foot and failed to rush for 1,000 yards in 2006. Less than two years later, he was out of the league.

• Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis (2012): After a breakout year in which he rushed for nearly 1,200 yards, he rushed for 587 yards and three touchdowns in 2011. He played in only 10 games and started only nine due to injuries and illness.

There are others, but those were enough to convince Rivera not to risk pushing Newton over the top in the voting. He believes his quarterback has enough to keep him busy, as he recovers from offseason ankle surgery.

Newton was not on the field for Wednesday's organized workout, staying inside to run on the underwater treadmill and undergo other treatments that are a part of his rehabilitation. But Rivera said his franchise quarterback is on or even ahead of the four-month recovery schedule. He still didn't rule Newton out for minicamp June 17-19, noting the first pick of the 2011 draft did some more throwing earlier in the week.

"We feel pretty comfortable,'' Rivera said. "We feel he's headed in the right direction.''

But Rivera wasn't any more comfortable voting on Newton for the Madden cover, which will be announced Friday (at approximately 7:30 p.m. ET) on "SportsCenter," than he would be playing Newton in the video game.

"Are you kidding?'' he said. "I can barely play cards.''

You'd hope the Madden 15 graphics would be heaps better with a whole year to develop since the release of the latest gen consoles wouldn't you?

Tbh, I wouldn't expect anything less than that Kaep screenshot. I hope Madden and FIFA this year will justify the purchase of a PS4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG - Do you have a list of the best tuners this year?
I find playing defence on All-Pro is too easy, but All-Madden too hard.
On offence, passing is about right on All-Pro, while on rushing, it probably needs to go between Pro and All-Pro.

GG - Do you have a list of the best tuners this year?
I find playing defence on All-Pro is too easy, but All-Madden too hard.
On offence, passing is about right on All-Pro, while on rushing, it probably needs to go between Pro and All-Pro.
I haven't looked. I've been out of the madden loop for like three years. I'll have a look on the weekend tho and get back to you.

Lol @ EA's Madden franchise

well its better than the PS4 version of Madden25 where i DB blitz against a CUP had a chance to make the QB throw the ball backwards 40yds for a fumble when trying to throw to a deep pass. it was stupid.

i just found a clip of it on my facebook. in Madden 25 on PS4 its me Vs the CPU as the 9ers running a no huddle Vs cover 2 this time not a blitz. This would happen against my D once every 2 or so games.

i just found a clip of it on my facebook. in Madden 25 on PS4 its me Vs the CPU as the 9ers running a no huddle Vs cover 2 this time not a blitz. This would happen against my D once every 2 or so games.

lol. a perfect spiral. Again lol at EA. These things highlight their decade-long lack of quality assurance. s**t franchise. Bring back 2K sports.

That's shocking. How long have EA sports been making Madden for? 25 years yeah o_O

So I had an offline fantasy draft, as the Falcons. I did about the first 10 rounds then let the computer sim it.

Saints - Peyton Manning
Buccaneers - Andrew Luck
Panthers - Colin Kaepernick

Falcons - Josh McCown. SMH

Remove this Banner Ad

Back