Gaming Madden 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool dude

you just missed the third greatest football game of all time, only Super Bowls 32 and 33 were better
i must have some setting like auto-strafe or something, because all my players are like locking in to something and arent sprinting. thats why that fat lineman caught me. but that last game was an epic. so many twists and turns.

i must have some setting like auto-strafe or something, because all my players are like locking in to something and arent sprinting. thats why that fat lineman caught me. but that last game was an epic. so many twists and turns.
Yeah you have had some pretty tough breaks in all of the games to be honest

When you hit that punt to the 1 yd line I thought I was done

I'm free at any time, but from about 6-11pm will be tough, and will you be working on Monday i.e. going to bed then?

Not really fussed but before 6pm would be the best time
Nope

I am off til Jan 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ill take someone on. Im never a high scoring team. With Madden or the old NCAA no lead is safe. i remember losing 2 onside kicks and blowing a 20point lead in the final 4 mins one time on NCAA

Ill take someone on. Im never a high scoring team. With Madden or the old NCAA no lead is safe. i remember losing 2 onside kicks and blowing a 20point lead in the final 4 mins one time on NCAA
I'll add you later

ALL of GGs friends look like names I recognise from BigFooty

Happy to play you Aussie

Playing MUT this year?

not as much this year, harder to get good snipes. and all the promos are harder to get good cards in, last year i got some good MF and good thanksgiving elite cards without spending real money. This year i have only got Clay Mathews and Mack Most Feared cards from the 2hr extreme solo that gave out high rated MF cards.

and ive been playing other games like Uncharted for the nth time, and Fallout/CoD and got a Xbox last month been playing Tomb Raider.

Are you playing MUT again.

not as much this year, harder to get good snipes. and all the promos are harder to get good cards in, last year i got some good MF and good thanksgiving elite cards without spending real money. This year i have only got Clay Mathews and Mack Most Feared cards from the 2hr extreme solo that gave out high rated MF cards.

and ive been playing other games like Uncharted for the nth time, and Fallout/CoD and got a Xbox last month been playing Tomb Raider.

Are you playing MUT again.
Yeah playing but not spending any money so my team is quite average

LicoriceAllsorts should do all the solos and give me his cards

Yeah playing but not spending any money so my team is quite average

LicoriceAllsorts should do all the solos and give me his cards

I got the Brady Punter, and Suh Kicker from the Packers frozen Solo, and got another Suk kicker from trading in the frozen badge Saturday.

do you get anything good from solos?

I've never played except for like 3 games on M15 I think

The Styles solos give you good players, so do the later Journey moments. some of the last ones give you double elite players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back