Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah its a bit dumb the CPU doesnt scout when on auto pilot. since you lose half the points ever week.
I suppose i would prefer it to not scout and not resign players rather than scout and resign my players

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GG.exe constantly going on about realism, mental battles with the CPU, not cheesing... then he rolls out this shite :rolleyes:

I don't care if it's 720p, that's unwatchable
Also, with Cockliff's stream, just drag the bar all the way to the start, and then drag it a little by little right till you start seeing the little thumbnail showing there's action on the field, then let go, and watch.

Also, with Cockliff's stream, just drag the bar all the way to the start, and then drag it a little by little right till you start seeing the little thumbnail showing there's action on the field, then let go, and watch.
I'm unable to see the full 6 hour version so it won't let me do that. It only lets me see a 1.5 hr chunk, where the game does not occur within those 90 minutes

GG.exe constantly going on about realism, mental battles with the CPU, not cheesing... then he rolls out this shite :rolleyes:

I don't care if it's 720p, that's unwatchable
It is unrealistic unless GG has the same cheap pass 10 times in a row.

That is why he isn't a realistic playoff calibur opponent

good to see you gambled by rolled the dice on a few plays there.

Analytics said go for 2........both times ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back