HumanMeatball
Only wanted Dez, but he was already claimed

aussiedude
- Jack Mewhort
- Shae McCellin
- Keith Marshall
- Tony Brown
- Luke Jockel

when we start pre-season week 2 everyone can sign up to 1 more player. so the CPU teams get a chance to sign players. then everyone can sign whoever they want.
Just confirming that we can sign 1 more FA in week 2 ?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah if everyone is done. and you can put GG's sliders in and change to all-madden for the next 2 weeks.
Should be a vote to confirm interest in changing, all in favor for trying all-madden sliders for season 1 - week 2 and week 3 preseason say 'I' ... comish should then tally the votes...

Should be a vote to confirm interest in changing, all in favor for trying all-madden sliders for season 1 - week 2 and week 3 preseason say 'I' ... comish should then tally the votes...

We're just trying them for two week regardless. THEN we're voting whether people would like to stick with all-pro, or use am+sliders. The vote is end of week 3 pre-season.

Week advanced

I have put it all-madden with GG's sliders.

Lets see how everyone goes with them for 2 weeks and then we can decide if we keep them or not.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

What were the trade rules? I had QBs in excess and didnt know whether I was allowed to trade them, or put them on the block at least. So instead I just released them.
should have put them on the block

Let me know when you can play our game.

Im heading away this morning so im unavailable until tomorrow night at earliest

Tomorrow night is fine, just not ridiculously late. An 8pm start would be ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made Stinger a co-comish. I have had something come up so i dont know how much free time i will have to play in the next couple of weeks
Hi aussiedude we are matched up in week 2 do you want to sim the game if you are not able to play this week ?

Tomorrow night is fine, just not ridiculously late. An 8pm start would be ideal.
8ish is perfect for me.

I hate late night games

8ish is perfect for me.

I hate late night games

Great. And considering that the raider game tomorrow is at 3am, by tomorrow night I'm gonna be absolutely cooked.

Every time I watch GG play I come out thinking it's the worst display of offensive play calling, pre snap/post snap reads, audible calling I've ever seen.

It always seems like you're trying to call the play that is hardest possible play to execute every down.

And then even when you do miraculously call a play that has a man wide open you always miss him

Every time I watch GG play I come out thinking it's the worst display of offensive play calling, pre snap/post snap reads, audible calling I've ever seen.

It always seems like you're trying to call the play that is hardest possible play to execute every down.

And then even when you do miraculously call a play that has a man wide open you always miss him
its preseason :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back