Gaming Madden 19 Franchise PS4 - Year 2. Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

interesting situation/decision in Stinger's game.

1 minute left, packers with the ball, 3rd and 1, on the Rams 30 or so, results in a tackle for loss of 1 yard, but a penalty for holding, Rams with 2 timeouts left. Do you take the penalty, push them out of FG range, but give them a chance to convert the 3rd down. Or do you decline, force the 45+ yard FG, and have 1 minute left to try to get a tying score or TD?

Stinger declined the penalty, the Packers kicked the FG. Rams drove all the way to the Packers 30, but got intercepted pushing the ball inside the 20.

I know Stinger's decision was probably the right call, but personally I would've taken my chance pushing them out of FG range and hoping for a pass break up or INT, because it would've been a pass play no doubt. Put everyone in zone, and user a DL/LB back across the middle, maybe forces Rodgers to scramble and thus errant throw if your user player kind of Spied too.

interesting situation/decision in Stinger's game.

1 minute left, packers with the ball, 3rd and 1, on the Rams 30 or so, results in a tackle for loss of 1 yard, but a penalty for holding, Rams with 2 timeouts left. Do you take the penalty, push them out of FG range, but give them a chance to convert the 3rd down. Or do you decline, force the 45+ yard FG, and have 1 minute left to try to get a tying score or TD?

Stinger declined the penalty, the Packers kicked the FG. Rams drove all the way to the Packers 30, but got intercepted pushing the ball inside the 20.

I know Stinger's decision was probably the right call, but personally I would've taken my chance pushing them out of FG range and hoping for a pass break up or INT, because it would've been a pass play no doubt. Put everyone in zone, and user a DL/LB back across the middle, maybe forces Rodgers to scramble and thus errant throw if your user player kind of Spied too.
I had made a 51 yard fg try from that end earlier in the game. There was a strong win blowing that way. Hence why i wanted to get the ball back with more time on the clock

There were 3 reasons i lost.

A blocked fg in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. That is my 5th or 6th this season.

The massively long td i gave up with seconds left in the first half. I was building a trainset with my son while playing and expected them to just run down the clock. They didnt.

My first int at the 1yard line. Pressed the wrong button and threw a pick.

Note to self, dont get cocky and try to do a few things while trying to play. Not that it matters with a 3 game lead and a 2-0 v Seattle i cant miss the playoffs

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had made a 51 yard fg try from that end earlier in the game. There was a strong win blowing that way. Hence why i wanted to get the ball back with more time on the clock

There were 3 reasons i lost.

A blocked fg in the 2nd or 3rd quarter. That is my 5th or 6th this season.

The massively long td i gave up with seconds left in the first half. I was building a trainset with my son while playing and expected them to just run down the clock. They didnt.

My first int at the 1yard line. Pressed the wrong button and threw a pick.

Note to self, dont get cocky and try to do a few things while trying to play. Not that it matters with a 3 game lead and a 2-0 v Seattle i cant miss the playoffs

not critical just interesting situation. you did the right thing.

not critical just interesting situation. you did the right thing.
dont worry i didnt take it as criticism.

I should have played properly and won easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back