Event MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT - S35 SFA Rising Star Awards Night - 8PM, THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2023 AD !!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait to see all the column inches devoted to rookies when the EKA is announced during the Mobbs Medal countdown next Friday.

Will anyone even notice the announcement?
hahaha... its never about the inches Kilroy You should know its what you do with it that counts. :p

Rising Star - nuffin! never seen or heard of again.
EKA - I get to display my trophy at Mrs T's Tavern for the first loser aka Sun Ra to admire -and touch as needed for his anxiety relief, ohhh and a shiny EKA badge to display too :)

hahaha... its never about the inches Kilroy You should know its what you do with it that counts. :p

EKA - I get to display my trophy at Mrs T's Tavern for the first loser aka Sun Ra to admire -and touch as needed for his anxiety relief, ohhh and a shiny EKA badge to display too :)
I'd politely request you refrain from further comments denigrating the Rising Star Award IN THIS THREAD thank you.

It shows little regard and disrespect for this season's Rookies and this whole RS vs EKA discussion whilst fun at times
has no place here.

I TRUST you will keep these prejudices IN CHECK when you are hosting the award night next week.

Hosting the night should be seen as a responsibility to promote and celebrate S35 Rookies and your hosting is a
recognition of your standing in SFA which is not solely centred around the fact that you won the S34 EKA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd politely request you refrain from further comments denigrating the Rising Star Award IN THIS THREAD thank you.

It shows little regard and disrespect for this season's Rookies and this whole RS vs EKA discussion whilst fun at times
has no place here.

I TRUST you will keep these prejudices IN CHECK when you are hosting the award night next week.

Hosting the night should be seen as a responsibility to promote and celebrate S35 Rookies and your hosting is a
recognition of your standing in SFA which is not solely centred around the fact that you won the S34 EKA.
I assure you Sun Ra the award will be given the respect it deserves,
as you are a former winner we understand it is something important to you at a personal self worth level.

To ensure this rising star award maintains its prestige amongst the plethora of SFA Awards,
please accept my contribution of supplying the S35 Rising Star Award

1686966797734.png

I assure you Sun Ra the award will be given the respect it deserves,
as you are a former winner we understand it is something important to you at a personal self worth level.

To ensure this rising star award maintains its prestige amongst the plethora of SFA Awards,
please accept my contribution of supplying the S35 Rising Star Award

View attachment 1714701
Ohh  - Prince.gif

vince-vaughan-wedding-crashers.gif

Are we still talking about rookie awards?
O ye of little faith …
EKA - I get to display my trophy at Mrs T's Tavern for the first loser aka Sun Ra to admire - and touch as needed for his anxiety relief …
Are we still talking about rookie awards?

The Rising Star - where you can expect the unexpected!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back