Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting comments from EtH. They must make a decision soon on Greenwood. Just imo but the longer it stretches out the more I think club are trying to keep him. I guess it depends a lot of whether they feel he can be rehabilitated.

Some good background info in this too

ETH clearly wants to keep him but also won't stand in the way if the current or new owners get rid of him.

ETH clearly wants to keep him but also won't stand in the way if the current or new owners get rid of him.
Yes, that's the impression I get too.

If Greenwood can get back on track at United signing Kane makes a hell of a lot of sense too. A couple of years of him then Greenwood becomes the main striker.

We should be washing our hands of him.

Reading that article is looks like for a long time the club chose his talent over his personality, a lesser player would have been shown the door.

Now the Glazers are waiting for the FA Cup to happen

Apparently had a clause with QATAR finishing 3rd and FA cup nets them some extra money

Sounds like them, hopefully it's not but yeah

whats next

then theyll wait for july to come as its a new quarter>

then theyll wait till after the preseason tour so they can have a free trip in their home country?

Osihmen is still on the cards isn’t he?
Wasn't he going to cost 150 mil or something ridiculous, apparently Bayern were scared off now moving for Muani/Thurman

I mean it's a lot to spend on one player, who has a history of injuries and an average passing record. He would be more a Haland time striker just focus on goals nothing else

I mean if we can get someone like Gift Orban and an older striker over 25 i would be happy get someone like Kane/Martinez

A possibility I guess. Chelsea next season will basically have the league to focus on, I’m tipping them to be big improvers next season.
same thing happened in Conte first year at Chelsea. had no European football, won the league. I'm expecting them to be near the top again next year, which is why we need to back ETH.

whats next

then theyll wait for july to come as its a new quarter>

then theyll wait till after the preseason tour so they can have a free trip in their home country?

Announce the takeover during the CL Final as a major * you to City.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

same thing happened in Conte first year at Chelsea. had no European football, won the league. I'm expecting them to be near the top again next year, which is why we need to back ETH.

That was under a very different regime though.

I don't think they'll be anywhere near a top 4 challenge next season. Their squad is an absolute mess and it will take more than one window to sort out the imbalances they have.

I also don't rate Poch as highly as most do and I didn't want a bar of it when he was linked to United. He did a great job with Tottenham and took them as far as he could IMO, but I'm yet to see anything from him that convinces me he has the ability to win a competition like the Premier League.

I expect they will get a lot better but with the right investment so should we, so should Newcastle, and unfortunately Liverpool will likely also be much better next season...Chelsea are coming from so much further back and I just can't see them bridging such a big gap so quickly. If this was in Abramovic times I'd fully agree with you but they're a mess right now.

Reading that article is looks like for a long time the club chose his talent over his personality, a lesser player would have been shown the door.
Shouldn't matter how good the player is.

That’s surprising, he’s never injured.

Also, for the love of god I hope we don’t spend all summer trying to reason with Levy about selling Kane to us, it ain’t happening, it won’t happen, so best we go for other targets.

I'd sell Martial for a peanut to be honest, just not worth persisting with, body is made of fairy floss.

That’s surprising, he’s never injured.

Also, for the love of god I hope we don’t spend all summer trying to reason with Levy about selling Kane to us, it ain’t happening, it won’t happen, so best we go for other targets.

I don't think we'll spend the market chasing him but we'll definitely engage in some negotiations and decide fairly quickly the next step.
Kane needed to be smarter with his last signed contract, should have included some clauses making it easier for him to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back