Manchester United: Where to next?

Remove this Banner Ad

If true then it's quite a transfer window with a massive net spend - Martinez, Malacia, FDJ, Antony - with everyone else of note staying.

Even if not true, still an enormous amount of money going into badly needed areas of the squad.

Still, #glazersout

You're really reaching huh?

Me? No, I don't think so.

There seems to be some evidence Barca are trying offload and can't afford fdj...

If it doesn't happen tomorrow you'd expect ten Hag will be pushing in January if he's still got the job. As the English newspapers are reporting today

Depay and FDJ would be a bit awkward for the glazers out movement

It seems like Man U under Ten Hag wants to play a bit like Liverpool under Klopp. The defense has been shored up but they don't have the offensive threat of TAA and Robbo. The press is poor. You would back Liverpool's offensive players like Salah, Jota, Diaz, Firmino over United's forward players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess the problem is once FDJ is actually on the market and wants to move there'll be better sides than United chasing him.

He'll probs end up at Bayern.

Bayern are stacked and will be all over Konrad Laimer again.

'better' teams like psg and city don't have room.

Barca are quality. It won't be easy getting a spot

I guess the problem is once FDJ is actually on the market and wants to move there'll be better sides than United chasing him.

Don’t be stupid. There aren’t any better sides than us.

Don’t be stupid. There aren’t any better sides than us.
larry david snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Eriksen has been playing the FDJ role very nicely so far so FDJ is not an urgent need for the time being.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back