Club Legend
Mar 20, 2001
Not the Gold Coast
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
Day I registered on Big footy
A lifetime ago, my kids were 5 3 and 1, now they are in the early 20s and have moved out of home.

There was this forum on the initial North website, s**t it was MSN on yahoo and then we all moved over to big footy. It was just after the 90s that decade when we went from that irrelevant club in the 80s to being that Powerhouse in the 90s and we were coming into the decline, Denis had left , Wayne had did s**t he shouldn't have done, Laidley took over. Lobster man, little prick Ayletts sons AFL stooge ..... time will tell .... What a w***er
Roosistance
When we told the AFL and everyone to f*** off we weren't going away and our club would remain at Arden Street forever

Those relocation years when Caro was the AFL mouthpiece just wanting to destroy our club move us to the Gold coast back in those days we used to call her USC you can work out what that meant in these politically correct days we wouldn't get away with that anymore.

Is there anyone still on here who registered prior too March 20 2001?

Anyway my kids have grown up , moved out , there mother left us in 2003, but we had the North Melbourne Football Club that kept us together Our single family, road trips to Sydney to see us win that final, flights to WA, can't believe that Benny Jacobs got pinged for holding the ball, we could have made a GF, FMD Freaking Port Adelaide preliminary final. Feral bunch of shits. * JHF have George, Harry, Brayden plus pick next year, will take us to No 5

That Essendon final at the MCG on a Friday night that Sunday final at the MCG v Richmond when we come from behind to win, Jarrod Waite I loved him , Nicky Dal and Higgo. Still reckon Wellsy was soft, walking through the centre square at Etihad stadium, Round 1 vs Essendon in some s**t irrelevant season in s**t 2008 or 11 or 13 , one way runner.

Over the last 6 years just watching us get smashed week after week, 140 point flogging to the dogs on good Friday,

bloody covid when we couldn't go and see game at all, seriously * Dan Andrew's , he is a prick.

Was the North Melbourne football club that kept me and my family sane together over the last 22 years

I've been reading big footy everyday for the last 6 years but never posted. Anyway. Rambling thoughts.

Clarko is back. After the 99 GF said I would die a happy bloke after seeing us win live . But just want to take my kids , now in there 20s to a GF.

Go Roos

PS love Sonja, what a star

And I thought you were a teenager with all your quality gifs

Keanu Reeves Lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum

Remove this Banner Ad

Back