Racing March Daily Punt: Just Another Heavy 10 For Sydney

Tancred/ Vinery stakes Double

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Whenever your ready start this with your usually witty retort juice t

poll will be added this Wednesday for the Randwick/Australian Guineas double

Gee the go for DUAIS in the Oz Cup is utter madness - $7?!?!?!

Lol Laughing GIF

This is a horse who last Spring over 2000m needed all stops to hold off the mighty Wentwood then was smashed by the big boys in the CC. Ran on ok on an absolutely bottomless track at 100/1 in the Chipping Norton on the weekend. I'd dead set struggle to get her $7 in a 2 horse field.

Hearing some whispers THINK IT OVER is being re-routed to Oz Cup. Sportsbet has him $13. He is dead set $2.50 fave if he lines up on the day. Worth the risk at that price

Gee the go for DUAIS in the Oz Cup is utter madness - $7?!?!?!

Lol Laughing GIF

This is a horse who last Spring over 2000m needed all stops to hold off the mighty Wentwood then was smashed by the big boys in the CC. Ran on ok on an absolutely bottomless track at 100/1 in the Chipping Norton on the weekend. I'd dead set struggle to get her $7 in a 2 horse field.
Would've been nice if she got home for me at BSP of 125-1

me when I watch her win at massive unders next start
Animated GIF

The exodus continues with Lost And Running today confirmed as a Newmarket Handicap runner and Think It Over a likely starter in the Australian Cup.

I know it is looking increasingly likely he will go to Melbourne but the TAB work experience kid put up $6 ZAAKI final field in the Canterbury - it lasted about 5 seconds and now into $4.20 - still a 100% bet with scratching protection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whenever your ready start this with your usually witty retort juice t

poll will be added this Wednesday for the Randwick/Australian Guineas double
Bloody hell
Didn’t get to the computer at all yesterday and completely forgot about it

Just like I forgot about backing horses that weren’t on the rail at Caulfield in February

who wins the guineas my bigfooty psychics
Captivant from Pinstriped.

Will be throwing in horses like Forgot You and Lightsaber on an SP basis for exotics and hoping to get both favs beat. Hitotsu started the same price as both in the Caulfield Guineas and all three crossed the line together but now its half or a third of the price of the other two. Derby form counts for nothing first up over a mile otherwise we may as well be chucking Alegron in the mix at 100-1.

Profondo once again mile is going to be short of his best and first up and has had to both trial and travel in the week of his first up run which doesnt seem ideal to me. Could be shades of Incent and still just be too good but not a profile i can be with until they have done it

Captivant from Pinstriped.

Will be throwing in horses like Forgot You and Lightsaber on an SP basis for exotics and hoping to get both favs beat. Hitotsu started the same price as both in the Caulfield Guineas and all three crossed the line together but now its half or a third of the price of the other two. Derby form counts for nothing first up over a mile otherwise we may as well be chucking Alegron in the mix at 100-1.

Profondo once again mile is going to be short of his best and first up and has had to both trial and travel in the week of his first up run which doesnt seem ideal to me. Could be shades of Incent and still just be too good but not a profile i can be with until they have done it

7 of last 8 winners out of the CS Hayes. Doubt that changes this year

Ranch Hand a must include in exotics if he comes south too and can even have a little something at the $17. My guess is the Sydney form is panels better.

Profondo just too good to risk. Happily risk Hitotsu who is quite exposed at the trip but Profondo just much classier. Dominant over 2000m should be fine 1600m first up at 4th career start.

Board making it sound like he's a MC horse where to me looked natural 2000m.

Not sure how Dashing Legend is twice the price of Seven Veils in the Reisling. Both started $6 on their debut run, SV was 3 wide no cover/DL 4 wide no cover, less than half a length between them at the end, DL meets her 1kg better off at the weights this time.

Back