Racing March Daily Punt: Just Another Heavy 10 For Sydney

Tancred/ Vinery stakes Double

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From box 5 with unreliable box speed though. I like Mick Flash EW in R8, he's also risky early but good box and good price
yeh - can be a little sluggish out the box, but its such a powerful animal, i think Box 5 is where you get the value from.

Can we talk about Playup being consistently almost $1 longer Hitotsu in the Derby than any other book and half a point longer than Betfair. I don't ever recall this happening on a dominant fave in a major G1 race. Either they know something, are in trouble and trying to get in as much money in as possible, or one of their traders/analysts has gone completely rogue.

Get plenty depositing money to back it then just blowing it on other bets Saturday anyway once it is scratched and they get a refund in their account.

Strong possibility it won't be there and on the chance it does line up its not a bad one to take on with everything suggesting it will need a life vest on to get around

It is extremely bizarre. Makes me a bit nervy. But surely if one book knows something, at least one other does. And the fair would be out the gate too.

Seemingly betting shortest % market on all G1s, it's a good stance to take the markets generally accurate a long way out and take all the money you can early in the week where on raceday can trade out or manage the book with heaps of time/volume to come.

118% sires
114% derby
113% TJ
117% donny,

Thats just about jump time %'s historically on a saturday.

Good to see someone try an agressive take on big volume days.

Get plenty depositing money to back it then just blowing it on other bets Saturday anyway once it is scratched and they get a refund in their account.

Strong possibility it won't be there and on the chance it does line up its not a bad one to take on with everything suggesting it will need a life vest on to get around

True but I guess my point is they would do all that offering $4 at the moment. Why the need to be 4.50? I mean Betfair is only just $4 pre commission in a 110% market.

Back