Player Watch Mark Keane - Welcome to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

eOrmVK6.gif

He’s good at reading the ball in flight, but he doesn’t have great awareness of his opponent and can get burnt on the lead.
It's a bit left field but, he seems to have good agility for a big guy. Fast hands too. Could he be developed into a big body mid?

So we effectively swapped 201cm Billy for 194cm Mark.

I do hope this doesn't come back to but us, Billy being talked up in pre-season

Frampton was clearly not going to go anywhere here at the Crows. If he does well elsewhere, good on him, but it would never have happened here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely you're not getting seduced by a guy doing well in sandshoe season after doing two tenths of * all at AFL level over eight years.

Surely you're not getting seduced by a guy doing well in sandshoe season after doing two tenths of * all at AFL level over eight years.
I am as I think he was starting to know his place and know how to play. Will be an interesting watch to see how he goes at sticking with a forward for big Billy. 1st round up against Hawkins will be interesting.

Review of comments by round 3

Who gives AF if he's being talked up in the pre-season? I could not wait to see the back of him, we will be far better off with Keane in the long run.
Frampton is not AFL standard.

Who gives AF if he's being talked up in the pre-season? I could not wait to see the back of him, we will be far better off with Keane in the long run.
Frampton is not AFL standard.
Early days but he seems an upgrade on both Frampton and McAsey so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Back