Marriage equality debate - The plebiscite is on its way. (Cont in Pt 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ced7f7cd1be5c6511fed48350bb3a577.jpg

This ad appeared in the local newspaper today. Gotta say I've never seen a flash of light whenever I've been on the nest, and I don't remember it from high school biology classes, but then again I don't have any kids so this remains unconfirmed for mine.

The "no" campaign will have a hard time convincing the general public if this is the best they can come up with.

Fake news, newspaper is fake, false flag from an alt leftist, Photoshopped, I can see the pixels etc etc.

I want to say I was being sarcastic but sadly I can foresee a couple of the alt right posters on here spouting that crap.

Once again you attack the player and not the ball.....

Im not saying he is a simpleton. Im saying you would have to be a simpleton to actually believe the conspiracy theory put forward by you both (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest you dont really believe it and are just continuing your defend the no case at all costs mentality).

This ad appeared in the local newspaper today. Gotta say I've never seen a flash of light whenever I've been on the nest, and I don't remember it from high school biology classes, but then again I don't have any kids so this remains unconfirmed for mine.

The "no" campaign will have a hard time convincing the general public if this is the best they can come up with.

That flash of light is often referred to as the Vinegar Stroke.

Magda showing that why this matters.
"I barely made it through my childhood"

Crocodile tears. Barely made it through her childhood because of this, yet is the size of a small whale. Blind Freddy can see which one is worse for you

edit: and this gets a thread ban. After all the other banter thrown around. Thanks malifice

Last edited:
Fake news, newspaper is fake, false flag from an alt leftist, Photoshopped, I can see the pixels etc etc.

I want to say I was being sarcastic but sadly I can foresee a couple of the alt right posters on here spouting that crap.
So. What newspaper was this in?

We've been asking for over 300 pages for a reason against SSM, and the only thing we've got is references to ancient mythology, unsubstantiated 'studies' and other outright falsehoods. As no one is willing or able to put up good reasons for denying a minority their rights, therefore we've established that there is no reasonable argument against.

Does moral outrage count?

I was a very happy child, very gay. I'm sure you could create a far better tale for us to sympathise with
It's not a tale to say there are circumstances faced by gay kids that aren't faced by others. Thankfully it's a lot easier now but Magda grew up in 60s and 70s in what would have been a brutally homophobic environment. Calling them crocodile tears is pretty unfair.

It's not a tale to say there are circumstances faced by gay kids that aren't faced by others. Thankfully it's a lot easier now but Magda grew up in 60s and 70s in what would have been a brutally homophobic environment. Calling them crocodile tears is pretty unfair.

But she is fat and therefore her opinions are void.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Middle aged straight men know better. I've almost been out as long I was in, this is water off a ducks back to me, but for the sixteen year old kid who might be doing it tough, this is very different, and for the next few months a section of the community are going to feel free to go to town on that kid.
It's f***ed.
Got news for you Gough, all sixteen years old are doing it tough, that includes the straight ones.

Got news for you Gough, all sixteen years old are doing it tough, that includes the straight ones.

The straight ones don't have to deal with homophobic bullying or concealing their sexuality, though.

I think you missed the point here.

They have to deal with the rejection when they ask a member of the opposite sex out for a date and get knocked back.

Change 'opposite' to 'same' and you have the exact same situation for the teen attracted to those of the same sex.

Again, not sure you're getting the point of what Magda was saying.

The straight ones don't have to deal with homophobic bullying or concealing their sexuality, though.

I think you missed the point here.
Actually many straight kids around that age are subject to homophobic bullying as it is common for them to get called f** NTTAWWT etc by others even if they aren't.

They do seem to understand procreation, sort of (flash of light?). When are they going to start talking about marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back