Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't Spidey in it for comedic effect?

Depends what angle they want to go with it I guess. Marvel always likes to have a bit of fun with their characters, Im sure Spidey wont be all brooding and weird. We wont see Spiderman 3 Emo-Mode under Marvels watch.

Depends what angle they want to go with it I guess. Marvel always likes to have a bit of fun with their characters, Im sure Spidey wont be all brooding and weird. We wont see Spiderman 3 Emo-Mode under Marvels watch.

Well it'll be traditional wise cracking smart arse spidey, we've already seen that which the cameo in the Cap trailer.

Well it'll be traditional wise cracking smart arse spidey, we've already seen that which the cameo in the Cap trailer.

Yep, which is what Amazing Spiderman did better than Toby Spiderman. Toby was just dork-man extreme. Garfield gave a much better performance, despite the second movie being a complete mess.

I hope Marvel redo Doctor Oct, hes one of my favourite Spiderman villains.

So according to google, some of the movies next year:

Another Resident Evil
Another xXx (Number 3!)
Another fifty shades
Another John Wick
Wolverine 3
POWER RANGERS YO
Ghost in the Shell
Fast 8
Guardians 2
BayWatch
Another Pirates of Johnny Depp
Wonder Woman
Bad Boys 3 :)D)
World War Z 2, really, why?
Transplosions 5: The Explosioning
Spiderman: Comecoming
More Planets of Apes
Jumanji (Reboot or what?)
Another Alien
"The Emjoi Movie" what the hell Hollywood.
X-Men Gambit
Thor Ragnarok
Blade Runner 2 cause that just screamed sequel
Creed 2, will be about 7 of those
Justice League: Part 1 (PLEASE dont stuff up the trailers DC!)
Disney presents: Star Wars, again
The Six Billion Dollar Man, thats getting a movie?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yup, Deborah it be!
giphy.gif

Watched all 12 movies over the last couple weeks a̶n̶d̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶. Some I'd seen, some I hadn't.

Iron Man
- It was good, not great. I'd seen it before. No desire to ever watch it again.

The Incredible Hulk - This is the worst of the series. Must have been made before the 'be funny' policy too.

Iron Man 2
- Mickey Rourke was the bad guy. Can't remember a lot more. Oh and Iron Man's friend got recast.

Thor - I liked it. Silly humour suits the character and the concept. Had seen it before.

Captain America: The First Avenger - I liked it. Bit boring at times though. I'd seen bits and pieces of it on TV before so that probably didn't help.

Marvel's The Avengers - Good. Better than the first time I saw it because I'd watched all the lead movies this time.

Iron Man 3 - This is the best of the Iron Man movies. Him being a dick to the kid was funny. But I don't want to see anymore Iron Man movies.

Thor: The Dark World - Not as good as the first. Liked the humour. Being in London sure felt like it was only happening because of tax credits though.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Bourne feel annoyed me a bit haha, wanted more fish-out-of-water humour. His friend coming back as a supersoldier was neat. Hope that guy does more going forward.

Guardians of the Galaxy - Easily the best movie of the series. Almost as fun as the first time I watched it. Not being set on Earth at all was fantastic.

Avengers: Age of Ultron - Aside from Vision coming in the third act it felt like a lot of filler to make money off The Avengers name but without giving much back in return. Elizabeth Olsen annoys because she was in that shitty Godzilla movie and she only has a career because her sisters were famous a thousand years ago. And now she's doing a European accent :rolleyes: Not a convincing superhero.

Ant-Man
- Good. He'll fit in well in the ensemble movies.

. Elizabeth Olsen she only has a career because her sisters were famous a thousand years ago. And now she's doing a European accent :rolleyes: Not a convincing superhero.

Yeah nah she's a very good actress

She did Scarlette witch very well , was a highlight for me in that forgettable film

Remove this Banner Ad

Back