Movie Marvel Cinematic Universe - News, updates and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Wandavision was really poor, Falcon and Winter Soldier was great and Loki was good. So it would seem the grounded stuff is more personally appealing.

Not a huge fan of HS, series has some potential (Ronin stuff, new Hawkeye set up) but also looks like it might be a touch campy.

Im excited for it.

BW (SJ) and Hawkeye (JR) are basically there as diversity/minority hires.

To inspire certain little kids all around the world.

hawkeye a minority?

Or theyre there because they're avengers in the comics or source material

hawkeye a minority?

Or theyre there because they're avengers in the comics or source material

Yes, you didn't even notice because you're not part of the minority group like BW and HE...

oh-my-god-look-at-that-scarlett-johansson-is-a-lefty.jpg

The representation of left handers in super hero movies is less than that of coloured people and women.

The struggle is real. We demand more representation!

Yes, you didn't even notice because you're not part of the minority group like BW and HE...

View attachment 1236369

The representation of left handers in super hero movies is less than that of coloured people and women.

The struggle is real. We demand more representation!
I am not ashamed to admit that as a left hander myself... literally the first thing i noticed was that she was left handed..

I am not ashamed to admit that as a left hander myself... literally the first thing i noticed was that she was left handed..

Stan Lee was left handed yet every single Marvel Character I know of is right handed.

BW and HE are only movie lefties.

The closest one to potentially being a lefty in comics is Cyclops.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back