Matchday 3

Which promoted club has impressed you the most?

• Bournemouth

Votes: 14 31.8%
  • Watford

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Norwich

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Saturday, 22 August 2015
21:45 Man Utd v Newcastle

Sunday, 23 August 2015

00:00 Crystal Palace v Aston Villa

00:00 Leicester v Spurs

00:00 Norwich v Stoke

00:00 Sunderland v Swansea

00:00 West Ham v Bournemouth

10:30 West Brom v Chelsea

Monday, 24 August 2015

01:00 Everton v Man City

01:00 Watford v Southampton

Tuesday, 24 August 2015

05:00 Arsenal v Liverpool

And normal service has resumed, lol. By that, I mean our traditional weekend games, and not the preview links here.

Some really good games here to sink your teeth into (Do you guys have any idea how much of a serious business fixturing a season of English Football (Yes, they don't focus on each division by itself, very important, that)). Do note that League Cup ties for the Non-European Premier League Clubs start on Tuesday after the games (There is a reason why Arsenal v Liverpool is the Monday game), so this will be the start of a busy week.

Simple question this time around: You've now seen them in action, now it's up to you to determine which of the new boys has impressed you the most. I think the answer should be obvious, but perhaps there is something you've seen in the others that we haven't seen yet (Especially the dreaded D word down Pozzo Way).

Discuss away!

I think Arsenal-Liverpool is probably the worst time of the season to have that game, it's really a battle of who can be shit the least in that one.

Bournemouth would want to get a result against the Hammers to get their season rolling, but at the same time the Hammers need to bounce back after going down to Leicester.

Everton against Man City will be an interesting one, both had good 3-0 wins last week but I think Everton flattered to deceive, and Southampton just really weren't all that. City to win that one pretty comfortably.

5am is the perfect time before work for us east coasters, leave the house about 7:10 just means getting up a tad earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring it Spurs!

Bloody Ranieri, he's given me a sense that we can actually win this game. I'm not used to such lofty expectations!

As long as we play like we have so far, there's no reason we can't get something from this game.

I think you guys will take it up to Spurs that's for sure. I think it'll be 2-0 your way :)

Chelsea will thrash Brom I feel. Anything less than a win would see real pressure on the special one.

I think there'll be more pressure on the players than Mou if we don't play well.

He'll go in with roughly the same 11 again and they are the ones that need to perform. There's only so much he can do from the sidelines.

Back