McGovern: 1 yr @ start of 2016, 3 years at the end of 2017 - confirmed legend

What do you think McGovern will do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

One club hasn't hasn't had to delve into that pool yet. Why Lol? You are laughing at our depth or not picking the guy that they only want to kick forward.
For what its worth I dont want my players kicking backwards.
Go do a poll on the main board asking who has more potential and is worth more, Burton and Doedee and see how that turns out for you. Dont take my word for it.

For what its worth I dont want my players kicking backwards.
Go do a poll on the main board asking who has more potential and is worth more, Burton and Doedee and see how that turns out for you. Dont take my word for it.
Who gives a * ? Man so where are we at? Thanks for your scdncion

Even if that turns out to be true, it would be the exception. The talent coming out of the state in recent years has been woeful. NSW produced more players than SA last year FFS.
More were drafted, lets see how many make it.
If both Port and the Crows ran academies there would be more taken from SA. The SA talent pathway is screwed and under financed. Im willing to bet more money is spent in Qld and NSW for jr development than SA.
We passed over many good SA talent for lesser Vic talent. We didnt take Hayward either.

I actually think McGovern will sign, probably a 3 year deal. This will keep him in the premiership window, and hopefully snag one or two. After that he will go, in his prime and demand top dollar back home. That will be the angle the crows will be working him on, we did it to Danger and we did that to Tippett.

If that's the case would rather trade him now as seen with danger we won't get much more for him in three years time if we play hard ball we would get a first now in three years time we might get a first and second like danger and we won't get the worth out of him in the next three years for a 2nd and he's still cementing his spot yet, there is also the risk he may not get better like danger did

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks lads, for the record if we cant win the flag (which we cant) im on the crow train. Would love to see it rubbed into Dangerfield. Very easy team to watch, especially after viewing years of freo style slog it out football like we have!

The opportunity to play your career with your brother has some pull. The Cornes hated Port but they got over it.
Did you see his pre draft video saying his life long dream was to play for the same club as his old man? That was while Jeremy was at West Coast. If hes leaving, it will be to us, im convinced of it. Another Cam Mcarthy to me.

If Kennedy has done an achilles or a serious calf, Mitch's value to WC has just gone up. Kennedy is 30 in August, LeCras is already 30.

I thnk McGoverns manager will be rubbing his hands together, regardless of his decision on who he will be playing for next year, his value is rising.

Believe if gov not signed with 4 weeks, he is definitely gone. Really want him to stay but hopefully gov leaves as a premiership player if as it looks likely he is on his way out. Think he can have much better chances of multiple flags here but family and money talks pretty loudly. I would be fast tracking himmelberg in preparation. Think he looks the goods, raw but plenty of potential.

Did you see his pre draft video saying his life long dream was to play for the same club as his old man? That was while Jeremy was at West Coast. If hes leaving, it will be to us, im convinced of it. Another Cam Mcarthy to me.
He looks set to most likely leave but hope when he is retired with lots of cash he doesn't have too many regrets about missing out on potential flags over the next 5 years.

If we somehow land Kelly and keep Lever, the pain will go away....

Otherwise, I'll be at the pub.

:'(:'(:'(

Have a good feeling about Lever, a bad feeling about McGovern
damn our club and our shitty history of trying to retain players, but I'd probably breathe a sigh of relief to only lose McGovern.

on trade the proceeds for Kelly (I'm no pessimist).

Back