Game Day McMurphy Crows at the G v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone know where GA is at the MCG today or where to find out.

TIA
Usually it's level 4 in the Olympic and Shane Warne stands.

Maybe level 1 in some areas too.

IMO if you get there early and can get a spot towards the front of the Olympic stand level 4 it's a great seat

here we go again
I oscilate between optimism and pessimism.
away game, underdog, chance to shine on the G and cause an upset, watching Soligo, Rankine and Fog fire, hoping for an outt of the box game from Rachele...
then...underwhelming selection for the 10th time this year, knowing this is just a part of our inevitable push for a 8th-13th ladder position either way, duds remaining or coming back in our side like Murph, Ned, Hamill, Smith, watching ROB stumble around like a Frankenstein with vertigo...I'm leaning towards pessimism.
But hey, once the ball is bounced, I want a win I guess.

We never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever beat Collingwood.
Subtle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the longest active winning streaks - Collingwood v Adelaide match up, 8 straight

And 4 of the last 5 by under a goal

Surely it’s our turn!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gut feel we're carrying 7 players;

McHenry - useless
Murphy - useless
Tex - sore again
Hamill - poor
ROB - hitouts only
Smith - cooked, meaningless kicks only
Crouch - reverted to useless possession stats only

Hopefully the other 16 can carry these liabilities. Apologies to Tex, he doesn't deserve to be lumped in with that group, but he can't be right given ladt week's performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back