Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I detest Dwayne more than anyone else in the media.

His one redeeming quality is that he knows there are players playing in the AFL that aren’t playing at Victorian based clubs.

Ask most of the others who they know except Franklin, Fyfe and Neale and you’ll get some blank faces.

Dwayne-O today said that Port will improve this year and make the 8 and extend Hinkley to 2021. Way to go idiot. Don't burst my 'Ken's gonna get sacked this year ' bubble of happiness.
Make the 8, lose in embarrassing fashion in the first final, then come 10th in 2021 sounds about right.

I don't think we have as much clout with the media as some are suggesting. Maybe they actually think we will make the 8.

I don't think we have as much clout with the media as some are suggesting. Maybe they actually think we will make the 8.
We as a club don't have any clout with the media. It is Hinkley who seems to be a media darling.

Members of the media saying we will make the eight has no bearing on whether we will or not. They are simply trying to take the pressure off of Hinkley.

We as a club don't have any clout with the media. It is Hinkley who seems to be a media darling.

Members of the media saying we will make the eight has no bearing on whether we will or not. They are simply trying to take the pressure off of Hinkley.
The pressure will be on ken by the media if we are sitting 3 - 5 after 8 games lets say as an example. The media don't owe ken anything and are just giving their honest opinion on the upcoming season There isnt much between the sides probably sitting 6 - 12 on the ladder which we are a part of. And the fact some of the sides in that group have been up and down like ourselves and some with new coaches you could see how we could easily snatch a spot in the 8. It's not as if we have gone bottom 4 last 2 years we have gone at 50% sure not good enough. But you can see why some comentaters will have us just in the 8 and others will have us j ust outside.

When I saw you replied I wasn’t expecting anything longer than a 2 word response 🤣
Yeh he seems to have the ear of the media and players, just can’t get any performing consistently.

I reckon increased media expectations on our season is actually a good thing re: the sack hinkley campaign.

If everyone was saying we'll finish outside the 8, then it would be easy for the board to hide behind "we're a young team you can't expect much". But if the echo chamber gets loud enough that we should be making finals this year, then hopefully the backlash when we inevitably bottle it gets louder and louder and forces them to act.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it muckraking?

I would have thought it's quite relevant.

I'm planning on going to the game and would like to be kept updated on the spread of the virus and any danger I might be in by going.

The implication in my comment is that tweet is simply to lure unsuspecting PAFC supporters to contact them so they can selectively pick negative commentary to report

Exactly the same method Ch 7 used to pursue the SPP allegations last year, hence GD's comment

The AFC centric media outlets will ride this story hard and sling as much mud as they can to disrupt, discredit and confuse

If you want factual updates Eddie I wouldn't being relying on the Fertiliser

How is it muckraking?

I would have thought it's quite relevant.

I'm planning on going to the game and would like to be kept updated on the spread of the virus and any danger I might be in by going.

I think it depends. Do you eat exotic and endangered animals?

The implication in my comment is that tweet is simply to lure unsuspecting PAFC supporters to contact them so they can selectively pick negative commentary to report

Exactly the same method Ch 7 used to pursue the SPP allegations last year, hence GD's comment

The AFC centric media outlets will ride this story hard and sling as much mud as they can to disrupt, discredit and confuse

If you want factual updates Eddie I wouldn't being relying on the Fertiliser

I won’t be relying on the advertiser for anything.

My point is it’s a relevant story.

I won’t be relying on the advertiser for anything.

My point is it’s a relevant story.

Just shake your head Dingle, it's for the greater good.

“Yeah I could have been a 2 time premiership player haha, but me and the boys are cool with just taking our paycheques.

Also I’m acknowledging I wouldn’t slot into the tigers’ best 22 but I am fine in Port’s and their leadership group.

We just love mediocracy”

“Yeah I could have been a 2 time premiership player haha, but me and the boys are cool with just taking our paycheques.

Also I’m acknowledging I wouldn’t slot into the tigers’ best 22 but I am fine in Port’s and their leadership group.

We just love mediocracy”

FUKk FUkK FUkK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUkK

WEAK WILLED MEDIOCRE DRIVEN PACK OF CAMPAIGNERS

We just love mediocracy”
Yes, sadly it really came across that way, didn’t it. I often give them the benefit of the doubt but it sounds like he chose the easy road.

Yes, sadly it really came across that way, didn’t it. I often give them the benefit of the doubt but it sounds like he chose the easy road.

Remember Hartlett Hinkley qoute , that Hinkley only cares if you're a good person

Weakness is rampant at pafc

Except he made the decision in 2015, not recently when he would've struggled to get into Richmond's side.

FUKk FUkK FUkK WHAT THE ACTUAL FUkK

WEAK WILLED MEDIOCRE DRIVEN PACK OF CAMPAIGNERS
Player makes a decision to stay at Port and continue with his current contract instead of going to a Victorian club that no one really rated at the time...

Somehow this leads to complaining about the club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back