Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm no fan of Jack Hudson. I think he's quite lowest common denominator in terms of sports media, and the way he panders to Crows fans and 119 is genuinely pathetic, but this whole thing has got to be one of the biggest storms in a teacup ive seen in years.

Soccer kid gets dropped after 3 warnings and writing something that must have been so offensive that all of twitter had a crack at him for it and forced him to delete his tweet and apologise 20 times for it

Lady#1 jumps on with a #metoo tweet thread that reads like a heavily entitled whinge

Lady#2 jumps on with a #metoo tweet thread that reads like a heavily entitled whinge

Sounds like a few people trying to get someone cancelled because they have a higher opinion of their work than is reality. All on an amateur sports media site. That was unpaid. "but....but...he took 3 hours to post one of my articles" :rolleyes:

Boooooooooooooring

Average month salary if he was drinking at Adelaide Oval
Usually I'm on the cans when I go to AO and just live with the price gouging of beer but took my lad to the Strikers game the other night and given the amount I've pushed in lately decided on a night of sobriety. Bought a Golden Gaytime and a Calippo and it was something like $12.80 and just thought Far ******* Out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTAF is going on in this picture?
Cromry

file.php

Hahaha what a legend, quintessential larrikin port supporter!

I'd definitely buy him a pint.

One down, nineteen to go 😁

Hahaha what a legend, quintessential larrikin port supporter!

I'd definitely buy him a pint.
No doubt he’s clearly bit of a knob.

But yes rather hang & have an Ale talking footy with this Bogan than an Radelaide Eastern suburbs hipster sporting lame skin-tight active wear snacking on Arnott’s Orange Slices and playing Putt Putt!

hipster.jpeg

No doubt he’s clearly bit of a knob.

But yes rather hang & have an Ale talking footy with this Bogan than an Radelaide Eastern suburbs hipster sporting lame skin-tight active wear snacking on Arnott’s Orange Slices and playing Putt Putt!

View attachment 1577010
If anyone is a bit of a campaigner in that story it's his mates, 20 pint guy is a bogan but seems to be a nice enough guy going by that interview.

That Crowject douche bag though, he's selling those shitty shirts for $60 a pop and Crows board flogs were actually buying the things. Guess he couldn't get the prototype in XXL

If anyone is a bit of a campaigner in that story it's his mates, 20 pint guy is a bogan but seems to be a nice enough guy going by that interview.

That Crowject douche bag though, he's selling those shitty shirts for $60 a pop and Crows board flogs were actually buying the things. Guess he couldn't get the prototype in XXL
To be fair, it's not like Jack is selling the t-shirts himself. If memory serves he was only wearing that shirt because he lost a bet on the Dawson showdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back