News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Can anyone tell me with priority 2 is it completely random or do you have more of a chance being a silver vs bronze member as an example?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

CATEGORY ADULT CONCESSION
Category 1 $410 $349
Category 2 $397 $337
Category 3 $366 $311
Category 4 $335 $285
Category 5 $294 $250
Category 6 $242 $206
Category 7 $180 $153
Restricted view/Standing $150 $128
Cat 6 for me

Does it say anything on ticketek or everyone telling from their bank acc?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

From the bank only - nothing on Ticketek yet. Hopefully that should show up soon so we know where our actual seats are. In past years Ticketek was showing up almost straight away too in the Order History (my husband got tickets in 2014 & 2015 Hawks ballots)

Can anyone tell me with priority 2 is it completely random or do you have more of a chance being a silver vs bronze member as an example?

CRows said it’s completely random with cat 2 which sucks

I'm a Vic member. Assume it's random to an extent. Because I'm not requesting tickets with a group, I reckon that gave me an advantage

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can also be picked up at selected Ticketek outlets in Adelaide after Tuesday. City Cross, Entertainment Centre, Marion, Findon, Port Adelaide plus a handful of others. The list can be accessed via FAQs Crows posted last night
Sweet! Thanks for that.

What's the best way for me to get hold of 2 tickets? I have been a member for 20 years but an interstate member which doesn't allocate grand final tickets..

Clearly Afc swindled your number in the ballot to assure you a spot due to your great work on the Crow cast! I take it you'll be bringing along a combination of Fenix, Nikkinoo, Macca and Scorpus along for the ultimate commentary team?

Feenix? Nah....couldn't sit with him at the footy :D

With the Tigers winning and i think we have 12000 gold members so only 4000 or 5000 for the priority 2 members.

What's the best way for me to get hold of 2 tickets? I have been a member for 20 years but an interstate member which doesn't allocate grand final tickets..
You can still upgrade as an interstate member to gold.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back