News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I assume my son's ticket is standing SM21STAND/GA/. Is that behind Bay 21? As my son can't use the ticket, I had planned to give it to a family member. The only problem is that he is nearly 70 and would prefer a seated ticket if possible. Anyone willing to swap for a seat? No problems if up in nosebleeds. Obviously will pay difference. It's a concession ticket though.

EDIT: I only have the one ticket.

Last edited:
Scored some tickets and flying over from Western Australia for the game. Last time we flew over was for the Bulldogs final in 2015.

We have standing seats in M18, anyone who can give us a bit of info on what that view would be like and how crowded it may be in that area

We are just stoked to be going but a bit of info about what to expect would be awesome....

GOYOUCROWS

M18 is a good spot, right in the middle of the ground. Being in AFL members area, might be a bit less crowded too than the standing areas in the "general" area. Depending on how tall you are might depend on how early you want to get there to claim a spot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest with you, I'm completely fine with it. As much as I'd like to be there at the MCG, all I really care about is that we win. If we win the flag I'll be every bit as happy here as I would be there. There's also the fact that my wife is about 5'2" tall, so if we got standing room tickets at the MCG she probably wouldn't be able to see a damn thing anyway :p

Exactly the same situation here! Glad that we are at least seated. Even then we're taking two Crows cushions for her to sit on :)

Enjoy the game:thumbsu:

Scored some tickets and flying over from Western Australia for the game. Last time we flew over was for the Bulldogs final in 2015.

We have standing seats in M18, anyone who can give us a bit of info on what that view would be like and how crowded it may be in that area

We are just stoked to be going but a bit of info about what to expect would be awesome....

GOYOUCROWS
AFL Members area so not as crowded as the other areas, only a few rows of standing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back