News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

My membership pack arrived today. The 2017 cap is excellent - great fit and the navy on navy is classy.

I think whats happening with the cap sizing is its boofheads (like NTR! :D) one year, and normal heads the next. I couldn't wear last years as it sat on the bridge of my nose - so I gave it to a boofhead Crows friend - fits him perfectly and he loves it. Problem solved. :thumbsu:

I just had a look at those ear plug thingos that came with the membership pack - does anyone else think its a bit of a weird thing to put in the pack?
Yes, it seems totally random. One year I seem to remember getting a little Crows' radio, with ear plugs. Now, only the ear plugs! And why do we keep getting caps? How many do they think we need? All a bit sad and sorry.

I'd be happy with nothing and a lower membership cost, it's all s**t.

The whole schmozzle probably costs SFA though and would probably just get swallowed up as extra surplus come the end of the year. Memberships will continue to rise regardless of underlying costs. If you've got Port supporting mates, just re-package it and mail it to their kids.

The whole schmozzle probably costs SFA though and would probably just get swallowed up as extra surplus come the end of the year. Memberships will continue to rise regardless of underlying costs. If you've got Port supporting mates, just re-package it and mail it to their kids.
Port supporting mates aren't mates ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, it seems totally random. One year I seem to remember getting a little Crows' radio, with ear plugs. Now, only the ear plugs! And why do we keep getting caps? How many do they think we need? All a bit sad and sorry.

I'd kill for a new keyring - my 2011 one is looking pretty tatty - not a good look.

Me, too! If I want some merchandise, I'm happy to buy it myself, rather than being given something I don't want or need.

Yep - I'm running out of people to give stickers to and caps that don't fit. Like I said I'd be happy with a decent keyring and leave it at that.

There is no way membership goes down because the Club makes a decision to not send out a pack with it. The 2 things are not connected.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hold on a second. The cost and what is sent out arent related at all? Who is paying for all of these trinkets then?

Hold on a second. The cost and what is sent out arent related at all? Who is paying for all of these trinkets then?
It will come out of a marketing budget.

Guaranteed your membership will go up by x% every year even if the Club didnt send one trinket out with the membership card. They would put the money back into marketing elsewhere.

It will come out of a marketing budget.

Guaranteed your membership will go up by x% every year even if the Club didnt send one trinket out with the membership card. They would put the money back into marketing elsewhere.

That does not follow as a matter of course.

They may not reduce the cost of membership if they didnt provide the trinkets, sure. That does not of itself mean that the cost of the trinkets has not been factored into membership fees such that they are cost neutral to the club.

That does not follow as a matter of course.

They may not reduce the cost of membership if they didnt provide the trinkets, sure. That does not of itself mean that the cost of the trinkets has not been factored into membership fees such that they are cost neutral to the club.
If the AFC is run like any other professional sporting club, they're not.

They are usually part of a completely different budget line. Usually sponsorship. For the first time the hat has had a brand name on it for example.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back