Michaelia Cash - is she wasted in Senate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how her Gravy Train Mates feel about her now. All of her AAT appointees just got their marching orders, no more AAT. * me the witch should be in the big house with her mate Porter. Dreyfus, hosing out the sewer !!

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Unfortunately they all kept their jobs if they want, it is just an expensive restructure.

:A new review body will be established in the new year, and already-appointed tribunal members will be invited to continue with it"

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unfortunately they all kept their jobs if they want, it is just an expensive restructure.

:A new review body will be established in the new year, and already-appointed tribunal members will be invited to continue with it"

I'd suggest though, that the appointments will no longer be for life and this gives the bosses a chance to "restructure" some of their positions. So they might be "invited to continue" on less money and in a lesser role.

This is how re-structures which are aimed at sacking a stack of useless people are run.

Yeah, I think there’s a McDonald’s in Perth that has a vacancy for someone to operate the drive through on the 3pm-11pm shift….
Could you imagine that voice coming through the speaker when ordering!

Traffic control would be a better career option.

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, I think there’s a McDonald’s in Perth that has a vacancy for someone to operate the drive through on the 3pm-11pm shift….
Would you really want children exposed to that piece of s**t?

Holding a stop & go sign at roadworks might still be the go for her, at least she can abuse motorists and won’t need to struggle understanding their replies.

cash is illustrative of the liberals born to rule mentality. they have no shame .

I don't get this idea of being "born to rule" mentality.

I truly feel we have a major issue in this country with corruption and mismanagement in politics. Like FFI getting $120m of a $200m NT & Qld grant before the process was opened and same with the spruiked up to $1.5B of the $2B federal hydrogen grant. The grant which has just been announced and the process to confirm the predetermined outcome is commencing.

Whether it is lib, lab, green or other; there is a major failing in our political system.

Personally I would like to see 1) separation of powers of announcing grants & the issue of grants & a confirmation body. 2) criminal convictions for pork barrelling and mates rates

The failings of PWC just highlight how removing powers from government don't always generate better outcomes but at least the regulator and the operator are separate powers. Thus we won't see the "easy dismiss" attitude of cash.

I don't get this idea of being "born to rule" mentality.

I truly feel we have a major issue in this country with corruption and mismanagement in politics. Like FFI getting $120m of a $200m NT & Qld grant before the process was opened and same with the spruiked up to $1.5B of the $2B federal hydrogen grant. The grant which has just been announced and the process to confirm the predetermined outcome is commencing.

Whether it is lib, lab, green or other; there is a major failing in our political system.

Personally I would like to see 1) separation of powers of announcing grants & the issue of grants & a confirmation body. 2) criminal convictions for pork barrelling and mates rates

The failings of PWC just highlight how removing powers from government don't always generate better outcomes but at least the regulator and the operator are separate powers. Thus we won't see the "easy dismiss" attitude of cash.
A quicker fix would be to beef up the ANAO and include grants processes among their annual audit activities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A quicker fix would be to beef up the ANAO and include grants processes among their annual audit activities.

I would also love to see those who donate to political parties be precluded from grants (including related parties)

I wonder what twiggy's return on investment is? donates to parties clips $120m out of $200m before the grant is announced and process run AND $1.5B out of $2B.

I don't blame twiggy, I blame to custodians of tax payers funds

I would also love to see those who donate to political parties be precluded from grants (including related parties)

I wonder what twiggy's return on investment is? donates to parties clips $120m out of $200m before the grant is announced and process run AND $1.5B out of $2B.

I don't blame twiggy, I blame to custodians of tax payers funds
I blame both; the briber is every bit as guilty as the bribee.

Does that mean that they all will be invited though? Or that they may be invited.

Look at this cenut of a human!
Has not raised a *ing word in 12 months, hiding behind her whiteboard like Bambi's illegitimate prostitute daughter then **** vomuts out a shitstream of Bullshit at a Labor senator Gallagher without so much as a scintilla of fact.
Gallagher is 100 times her worth. sh*tstain Liberal cuckold ****.

Nek minute. Who the dumb campaigner Michaelia?
You campaigner face.
Go take a dirt nap asrecampaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back