Missing Backpacker in Croatia

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats becasue they are middle class sheltered people who think the whole world should revolve around them and them only. Selfish people who have insulted a lot of people who have also had people gone missing or murdered without even a whimper from the media with their performance, especially her mother.

Middle class people always think the world revolves around them.

I have to agree with your middleclass statement.

The world is ****ed up.

Made for middle class and higher classes.

That's why the music scene is so ****ed up.

IThe way the world woerks is this.

You are born with brains,fly through school,have confidence and then get all the trimmings.

Or you are born dumb and get looked down on all your life,have no life.

It all starts from the beginning.

You either have it or not then the brainy ones all slap themselves on the back and think how wonderful they are.:mad:

Any way the world pretty much died when the 80s came in.

That's when businessmen started taking control of the world especially the music industry.

This is awful.

I want to add though, why oh why do people go off on their own when travelling, I'm in no way blaming poor britt but girls on their own in foregin countries need to keep their wits about them. I went to barcelona on my own last year and i caught a cab from the airport to where i was staying and the cab driver reiterated several times "watch out for the men" - whilst looking at me square in my eyes.

Sure enough i was a sitting duck when i went out to a pub or bar on my own. I'm not saying every guy i spoke to was a serial killer but their opinion of women is quite different to what we've been surrounded by here in australia.

FFS! the parents come across as the worst media tarts Ive seen in a long time.
People are murdered and die of every day of the week so get over it and at the same time get your heads off the TV screen and stop blaming everyone you can think of. The worst type of tabliod reporting.

If your daughter was missing, I bet you'd do everything you could to stay in the media too.

This sad case has more screws in it than a corkscrew. Very sad, we will probably never know the full picture.

Yeah i agree. For a number of reasons i don't believe we will ever really know the full story of what happened to Britt. And that's pretty distressing.

The world is basically a very dangerous place full of all kinds of crazies. And its even more dangerous for young females.

Leaning towads that myself.

Why has the body only recently be found then? Police search not thorough enough? Washed out to sea and then back in? Dumped days / weeks after a murder?

47 species of sharks I believe in the med, though you don't hear of them.

Again, we will probably never know the full story. Seems very sus that for that one night surveillance footage is 'unavailable' from the nightclub or street where she disappeared.

Yeah i agree. For a number of reasons i don't believe we will ever really know the full story of what happened to Britt. And that's pretty distressing.

The world is basically a very dangerous place full of all kinds of crazies. And its even more dangerous for young females.

I backpacked round Egypt for 2wks by myself after a 2wk tour. Was shocked at how many single chicks were doing the same. But good on 'em for being brave and doing what they want to. I love chicks that love adventure and want to take every opportunity they can rather than being worried about being hit by a bus at home. Though, I have to admit that I always have my fingers crossed for them....you only need 1 nutjob....

If your daughter was missing, I bet you'd do everything you could to stay in the media too.

I totally understand where the parents are coming from...if it was my child I'd be frantic with worry. However, publicly bagging the Croatian authorities, the Aussie government and police officers etc was never going to be a bright idea. Can understand why the family is so upset....but the mudslinging wasn't going to help their cause.

I just hope that the family can accept the outcome of the 2nd autopsy and put Britt to rest if it is her. Britt's legacy will live on through an organistion to help missing Aussies overseas I believe. Also one of the first people missing to use Facebook in an attempt to find her.

I'm sure that Britt touched many people in her short life and left her positive mark on those whom she met.

Truly sad, truly shocking. But from the horror of it all, we must find a positive.

What happened was obviously terrible, but the way it's been handled by all parties has been nothing short of woeful

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How will media wiggle out of this one? My tip is they wont, and definitely play the "conspiracy card" for cringeworthy effectiveness of bias and papers to sell thanks to the love of conspiracies.

Of course the finding is bullshit because daddy said his little angel couldnt be dead from her own fault and it had to be foul play. :rolleyes:

A terrible accident and nothing more from a drunk backpacker who made a wrong move and paid the ultimate price sounds completely possible to me.

I feel sorry for the dad, I get the feeling the media types have been in his ear and manipulating him into thinking along these lines.

If it was all a terrible accident, why wasn't the body found ages ago...it just seems bizarre! Also how did she get in that position in order to fall to her death in an accident. Ie was she sitting on the edge of a cliff drunk stargazing? Another autopsy to be performed when Britt finally comes home...wonder if that will have more answers?

Could be right BP, but any guess is a good one at this stage. I concede that I'm no Poirot, but maybe the whole thing will never be answered?

Was also reported that the body was naked and most of teeth knocked out...rocks tearing clothes to shreds and displacing teeth?

If it was all a terrible accident, why wasn't the body found ages ago...it just seems bizarre! Also how did she get in that position in order to fall to her death in an accident. Ie was she sitting on the edge of a cliff drunk stargazing? Another autopsy to be performed when Britt finally comes home...wonder if that will have more answers?

Have you never been heavily intoxicated and then came to awareness again and you are somewhere that you have no idea how you got to be?

I cant comment on why she wasnt found so soon at the bottom of the cliff as I dont know the necessary geographical details of that area. Do you?

Was also reported that the body was naked and most of teeth knocked out...rocks tearing clothes to shreds and displacing teeth?

It was reported but was it confirmed by a source or was it further talk of what Britt's Dad and in turn David Murray (HUN journalist/leech) had been told and chose to report as fact?

Oh yeh, been on too much sauce 2 many times....but even when on the sauce I wouldn't be going near a 60m cliff and skylarking round it.

Whatever happened- we will probably never know. End of the day it is a tragic waste of a life shortlived.

Could be right BP, but any guess is a good one at this stage. I concede that I'm no Poirot, but maybe the whole thing will never be answered?

The body was supposedly found without legs, an arm, teeth and most of the hair missing....

If true, I just cannot believe it was an accidental death..

Also not sure its even her.....all very strange..

I'm thinking the Croatian police will be glad to see the back of the father when he finally leaves to come home..

Which will leave one happy murderer...:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back